+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feeling Fainting

Feeling Fainting

I lost 42 pounds with YourHCG two years ago and have managed to keep it off. I started this diet again on Saturday and the VLCD on Monday, as of today I have lost 7.5 lbs, I have felt really good until today, I wasn't able to think clearly and have felt faint. I am following the diet protocol, so I can't understand why I am feeling this way. I am hoping someone might be able to give a few pointers to help get me through this.

Thanks in advance. =)
    Last edited by DiAnne S; 03-01-2012 at 10:21 PM.

This has happened to me and it quite common with others. Your hCG levels are low and your body is detoxing. There is so much going on in your body at this point. I want you to start taking organic apple cider vinegar every day. It stablilizes blood sugar levels and helps with detoxing and cravings. Take 2 tablespoons twice a day. I use one serving as a marinade for cucumbers, lettuce or spinach. Add 1/2 lemon to 2 tablespoons OACV and Orange liquid stevia for flavor. The other dose I just put in 6-8 oz of water and drink. Let me know how you are doing ok?

If this occurs, how long do you suggest we take the OAVC?
    Waltia' Janee'

I took it throughout protocol. It helps with many different issues on protocol and is beneficial in our daily life afterward.

+ Reply to Thread