Hello,

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

I was dreading this day. I am only in my first week of maint. So, I was not sure how it was all gonna work out.
It made it easy on me because I didn't cook this year. I am a taster. I have to taste every single dish I prepare so

I know it's perfect. So no cals. for me there.

Then....I still had the worry of how I was going to handle being at my in-laws and Aunts house with all the soul foods and southern cooking.
I am happy to say I did wonderful!!!! Once we Blessed the food. I looked at all the choices. I was only allowed to have two out of the 20 things on the table.
An that was Turkey and gravy. Mac salad, Potato salad, Greens, Yams, Stuffing, Ham, Backed mac and cheese, Banana pudding, green beans & potatoes. Cole slaw,
Cornbread, Cranberry sauce, Apple sauce, Bread pudding, Jello molds, pies of all kinds, cakes, cookies, cheese cakes, 4 different types of rolls. Pops, juices etc.....

I only had Turkey and gravy.
I was a lil nervous about the amount of turkey I had, because it was new to me since I've been off my drops. And the gravy. I just put enough to wet the Turkey.
After we got done eating. Me and my husband and the BLACK FRIDAY TEAM. Plan our attack for about two hours. lol With ads and price list for price adjustments. Where to start and sale to hit first. Who was going to what store. And who was in what line and who many tickets need for that item. And we was off to get the deals of the day, being they started black Friday sales at 8 last night.

I woke today dreading weighting myself thinking I did bad with the Turkey and gravy. The shopping paid off. I lost .9 ounces. I have not gained anything since stopping the drops. I actually been losing still. Not a whole lot, but I'm still losing. I'M DOWN TO 233.1!!!!!!!! AND AFTER A HOLIDAY!

I hope you all had a great holiday.