+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily inspiration

I tried on a pair of jeans this morning that I could barely fit into 2 weeks ago. Now the waist is gapping and the posterior is downright baggy.

I LOVE IT!!! I am so proud of you Lisa, you are doing JUST GREAT!!!

I wouldn't be here without you Linda - your ongoing help has been invaluable and is GREATLY appreciated!

You are SOOOOOO welcome! I am proud to be part of you journey.

Down another jeans size. I really hope I didn't get rid of all the next size down that I think I finally gave up and gave away. Serious richness in my voice, which I'm not sure I'm being hyper-aware of right now, or is a change since starting the protocol.

I think my favorite thing is when I am lying on my back and I can feel ribs and my stomach is concave. In that position, I have hip bones again. Yay!!!! My neighbors have mentioned the difference. You know when the gay guys tell you you look good, it's TRUE! )

Quote Originally Posted by lisaks View Post
    As of today's weight, per the BMI calculator I am no longer "overweight", I am at the top of the "normal" graph.
    lisaks, you and I must be pretty close in size. Out weight is similar and I just hit the no longer "overweight" BMI
    Are you around 5'7"-5'8"?

Quote Originally Posted by thialc View Post
    lisaks, you and I must be pretty close in size. Out weight is similar and I just hit the no longer "overweight" BMI
    Are you around 5'7"-5'8"?
    No, I'm a shrimp (5'3"), I think you're thinking of Jill. I bet you and she could swap clothes, except that NEITHER of you can wear your regular clothes anymore.

You all are doing so well. I am thrilled for you~ Linda

Quote Originally Posted by jmwaters7 View Post
    Today's weigh in is in the 150's!!! 159.2! Out of the 160's! It's a good day!
    Trying this again, with the right person. It's fun to 'see' someone who is around my weight. I hit a little plateau while my friend was here (I'm sure sitting at a table where people ate pizza didn't help), but am back to losing. How are you doing?
    Thia

Thia, welcome back on protocol. I am so glad you have someone who is doing this with you. It is really important to have support around you when you are going through this protocol. I look forward to you and your friends updates.

+ Reply to Thread