+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Daily inspiration

This week stinks TOM came for a visit I have been playing with the same 1 pound for a week !!NO weight loss in a week ! UGHHHHH Im R2P2D25 and lost 15 pounds.. I was going to stop this week but with TOM I will go another week.
    I am happy to say that 150's are gone forever !! Hello 140's

Melanie, congrats on the loss of the 150s. I remember when I left the 150s behind and it was a great feeling

I have enjoyed reading all of these inspiring posts. I am on R1P4D7. I have not had a steak day and am 4 pounds below LDW. I am planning to do another round soon so that I can be finished before thanksgiving. I got in the closet last night and was able to wear jeans that I havent worn in at least 4 years maybe longer. I am actually having fun shopping too. I read about measuring and am not sure the proper way to do it. I only measured before I started and have only tried to measure once since then, and felt like I wasnt getting accurate measurements. My little sister did the protocall and lost 50 pounds. I did one round so far and lost 30 pounds. Now my other sister is starting her first round. I have a feeling mom is next. This is the most amazing diet Ive ever tried. Although its hard sometimes, I LOVE IT!!!

bellaturi
    Emy, from a personal trainer I was told to measure your waist at its smallest point, usually over your navel, but not always. Then suck in and measure. Now if you measured relaxed or in a different spot, 1st, it's not really comparable. I measure daily, have for years, and I'm glad because after a -29lb round, it's fun to see just how many inches are gone!

I'm sure Linda will have thoughts on how to measure, maybe better ones

I also measure calves, thighs, neck, chest and upper arm.

Quote Originally Posted by bellaturi View Post
    Emy, from a personal trainer I was told to measure your waist at its smallest point, usually over your navel, but not always. Then suck in and measure. Now if you measured relaxed or in a different spot, 1st, it's not really comparable. I measure daily, have for years, and I'm glad because after a -29lb round, it's fun to see just how many inches are gone!

I'm sure Linda will have thoughts on how to measure, maybe better ones

I also measure calves, thighs, neck, chest and upper arm.
    Actually, I am not a personal trainer so I would think your source is more authoritative than I. I have never heard of sucking it in to measure but that actually would make sense to me. It would be the most accurate way to measure as the position of the diaphragm etc is not going to be a factor when measuring this way.

bellaturi
    Also you must measure first thing in the morning, before any food and drink and after you empty your bladder. On hcg, when I hit a stall (hit two), I'd feel better because I still lost inches, while not losing pounds.

That I'd exactly right. You should always measure and weight before any food or liquids.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Went shopping with my teenage daughter today and ofcourse she always shops in the juniors sizes....Well I seen this real cute shirt and all they had it in was Large .. My other JR shirts are XXL... I tryed it on and IT FIT !!! YAY I love this diet !!

How cool is that, Melanie!!

good for you....you go girl! Get your weight loss on girl!

+ Reply to Thread