+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily inspiration

The whole point that the people don't get (until they read P&I) is that you're NOT living on 500 calories a day. You're living on 500 new calories plus the formerly-inaccessible calories you've been carrying around on your butt. Because they're right; you CAN'T live on 500 calories a day. That's exactly why Hcg works.

People have trouble understanding this, because they don't understand the concept of that inaccessible fat, and that Hcg allows you access to it. And they REALLY don't understand the concept if they're not a person who stores fat that way. If they're the guy who can just restrict their caloric intake and drop 15 lbs, more power to them, but they just don't get it without reading the whole protocol.

I have read pounds and inches and often refer back to it. It's so important to read, as it provides a great understanding to protocol and how our bodies store and burn fat. Understanding what my body was going through helped me make good decisions during challenging times in P2. I strongly suggest reading it if you haven't done so.

Great advice JM!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Hi Everyone! I started loading today. This will be my second round. My first round was in 2010. I lost 34 pounds and kept it off until I changed jobs. The job I am at now, I am around people so I eventually found myself falling into my old habits. I gained some weight back not all of it and got back on here and started reading everybody's comments and got remotivated. The main thing (besides losing weight & feeling great) is I want to get my cravings and eating under control. I remember how I felt the first several months after completing HCG. I did not want the fast food, the sugar etc - it almost seemed un-natural to eat processed foods. When I started this new job started going out to eat every day, etc and of course it led to the gain. I was okay if I did it every once in a while it did not show on the scale, but I pushed and ended up with the gain. HCG Works and looking forward to getting myself in order mentally & physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralou View Post
    Hi Everyone! I started loading today. This will be my second round. My first round was in 2010. I lost 34 pounds and kept it off until I changed jobs. The job I am at now, I am around people so I eventually found myself falling into my old habits. I gained some weight back not all of it and got back on here and started reading everybody's comments and got remotivated. The main thing (besides losing weight & feeling great) is I want to get my cravings and eating under control. I remember how I felt the first several months after completing HCG. I did not want the fast food, the sugar etc - it almost seemed un-natural to eat processed foods. When I started this new job started going out to eat every day, etc and of course it led to the gain. I was okay if I did it every once in a while it did not show on the scale, but I pushed and ended up with the gain. HCG Works and looking forward to getting myself in order mentally & physically.
    Good luck !!

Quote Originally Posted by jmwaters7 View Post
    I have read pounds and inches and often refer back to it. It's so important to read, as it provides a great understanding to protocol and how our bodies store and burn fat. Understanding what my body was going through helped me make good decisions during challenging times in P2. I strongly suggest reading it if you haven't done so.
    I went back and reread it ! Thanks

Holey Moley I am in a size 6. I still have fat on me, but that is okay. I was shocked and HAPPY! I still don't fit into my old 8's because they are a different style, but the 6's were it! I am also very happy that I am half way through the first of the three days after finishing the drops. ;o) I keep looking at healthy recipes and want to look into taking a cooking class so I have a clue as what I am doing. I've realized I missed that when i was growing up. My mom was cooking with my SIL next to her and there just wasn't room. A great thing to realize so i can combat it and learn now. Yay!

Thia, that's FANTASTIC!

Congrats thialc!

Congrats on the sz 6 !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thialc View Post
    Holey Moley I am in a size 6. I still have fat on me, but that is okay. I was shocked and HAPPY! I still don't fit into my old 8's because they are a different style, but the 6's were it! I am also very happy that I am half way through the first of the three days after finishing the drops. ;o) I keep looking at healthy recipes and want to look into taking a cooking class so I have a clue as what I am doing. I've realized I missed that when i was growing up. My mom was cooking with my SIL next to her and there just wasn't room. A great thing to realize so i can combat it and learn now. Yay!

+ Reply to Thread