+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skipping Foods

Skipping Foods

Pounds and Inches says that you can miss any of these foods. I already don't eat any wheat. Does this really mean that I can miss a protein, or a vegetable, or fruit also? Or, perhaps, if the meals feel big, can I just make less protein?

Also, if my grapefruit is small, can I eat the whole thing? 1/2 is like having 4 pieces of orange. LOL

Thanks!

Thia
    R1P2D19
    15.6 lbs down

Thia, I'm on P2 also, but once we get to P4 let's start a wheat-free/gluten-free recipe thread, OK?

What a great idea! I am all behind it. Would you mind putting it in the recipe section so all recipes are kept together?

Sounds great Linda. Sorry Thia, looks like I hijacked your thread.

I love that idea. We could probably just start it now and see if it calls to anyone else.

Linda, answer on the foods at this point? I couldn't even finish lunch today, although it was chicken salad, so there was a small apple, 2 celery stalks and chicken. I ate more than was comfortable, which is what my bad habit in eating is anyway. I'm trying to break these habits. ????

On hCG your body needs or will need all the listed food items eventually. Early on - when you are not as hungry - you will need to at least eat both of your proteins with vegetables. Not enough food stops the flow of hCG released abnormal fat. YOU NEVER WANT THAT. You can always skip the melba/grissini as those are the first things stopped anyway when weight loss slows.
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-20-2012 at 10:55 AM.

So, is it bad if the protein is only 95g, or if the lettuce is only 1 handful?

It's confusing to me that the protocol is so specific, and then it says you, "can omit anything you wish." That day of not being hungry has passed and I am back to eating regularly, but I still wonder if it is okay if my protein is under 100g. Thanks!

It is best to be exactly at 100 grams however 95 is close enough so long as this happens only every now and then. I know it seems confusing when Dr. Simeons said to eat only those things on the list but if your not hungry you can skip anything you want. However, he knew that some clients are simply not hungry but that is temporary.

+ Reply to Thread