+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 3 Phase 3???

Question Round 3 Phase 3???

I am on my third round of hcg. Round 2 ended 10/30/11. Since this one is my 3rd do I need to be on p3 and p4 for 8 weeks each? I really don't want to mess this one up. Hoping it will be my last one. I gained most of what I lost back after round 2, due to stress over a surgery that came up, and holidays of course. Also I learned I messed up my first week of p3. Too many fats too soon. I really want to do this right and be able to maintain this much healthier weight for the rest of my life.

After round three you need 12 weeks total. 6 weeks on Phase 3 and 6 weeks on Phase 4. Stick with larger quantities of lean protein, non-starchy vegetables and low sugar fruits.

Thank you so much. This has been a great thing for me. I will most likely be asking more questions, I seem to have most trouble in p3. I should be starting p3 in about 4 days. Thanks again for your help!

Ask away!!! That is why I am here. i would prefer people ask before trying something that is questionable.

This is awesome. I am 52 lbs less than I was at this time last year!
    I was wondering if whole eggs are ok during the first days of ph 3? I did the last two times, but should I or is it better to use egg whites?

Wow Pauline, 52 lbs - that's really inspirational!

Pauline, yes one whole egg is fine each day at the beginning of Phase 3. Make sure you eat egg whites throughout maintenance as well.

Well, it's my last wean day for round 3. I and down 20 lb in 24days for this round. 53.3 total for all three. It is awesome to finally hit a goal. Now to keep it off!
    Can I have cream in my coffee right away or does that need to wait till p3 week 2?
    Getting so excited to be able to eat more.

Whole milk or a little half and half is fine in your coffee the first day.

So, I got through my first protein load day of p3, but would really rather not look at meat again this morning. I was wondering if a protein shake with 2 scoops yourhcg protein power would work as a good breakfast?

+ Reply to Thread