+ Reply to Thread

Thread: switching phases

verandatoo

switching phases

In a little over a week I will be ending my first Phase 2. I have a lot of weight to eventually lose and I want to know the optimum amount of time to spend doing phases 3 and 4. I am anxious to know when I can start another round.

Chris

First off you do not need to move to maintenance until you have completed 45 days. Some people actually go longer but I recommend the maximum time on protocol be 45 days. Then you will need A MINIMUM of 3 weeks on Phase 3 and 3 weeks on Phase 4. DON'T SKIMP ON THESE DAYS OK. It is vital to do all of these days. You need to maintain your LDW within 2 pounds for this period. If you go over you LDW by 2.1 pounds, you must do a steak day. Please let me know if you have any questions.

After a second round, you do Phase 3 for 4 weeks and Phase 4 for 4 weeks, is that correct?

No. After round 2 you do 4 weeks on Phase 3 4 weeks on Phase 4 ~ Linda

Linda, isn't that what I just said? ;-)

Duh!!! I TOTALLY read that differently. So sorry, yes that is what you said. Brain cloud - YIKES!

I'll be on my wean days later this week for Round 3. Down 70 lbs total! YEAH ME!! Anyway, I think this is correct but after R3 should P3 be 5 weeks and P4 5 weeks as well?

Kelly THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats!! After R3 P3 is actually 6 weeks and P4 is 6 weeks.

+ Reply to Thread