+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forgotten Drops

mdeagle91

Forgotten Drops

Linda,

My best friend and I are doing the diet together. She is a week behind me and today is her second day on the drops. Unfortunately, she left her drops at home today and she has only had one dose so far today. What should she do?

Would you be willing to share three doses with her from your bottle? If that isn't possible she will need to spread the remaining 5 doses over the evening before going to bed. Make sure she has 30 minutes after dosing before she eats anything.

mdeagle91
    I would definitely be willing but I am in North Carolina and she is in Maryland. :-) I will tell her to spread the doses out. How long between the doses? Thank you so much for all your help.

That depends upon what time she is able to take her second dose. She needs to spread them out over the entire evening.

How did this work out?

mdeagle91
    Well, she got them all in...... She took them in 30 to 45 minutes intervals because she had to work late. :-(

So glad she did. She should be fine from here on out so long as this doesn't happen every day :-)

+ Reply to Thread