+ Reply to Thread

Thread: crow. the new guy

crow. the new guy

is there a real difference between homeopathic hcg and the ones that claim to be real hcg not.homeopathic?
    Last edited by crow; 01-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.

does anyone know what are the alternatives to bagels or english muffins. l need some breakfast fillers.

Sorry Crow. The protocol is very specific. There are no options for the protocol food. Only what is listed. Keep your focus and please remember you can do anything for 45 days.
    Any cheating will cause you to have to restart the VLCD days. You need 21 days on hCG plus diet in order for you to fix the damage done to the hypothalamus gland.

i have messed up last week when i went on a week trip. i was losing maybe 3 lbs a day now i may loose maybe 1 a day. will doing the apple day help me now.

Crow, sorry I missed this posting. Somehow it got lost in the posts. An apple day is only advised when absolutely necessary. They often cause more problems than they fix. They are followed by a stall up to 5 days in most cases.
    Last edited by Sadie; 01-28-2012 at 11:36 AM.

What I would advise for a stall is limiting seasonings to salt, pepper and powdered garlic. Keep the recipes simple.

+ Reply to Thread