+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginning again after almost 1 year of Maintaining

You bet.

Those items on protocol which should be avoided or at least limited are:

PROTEINS:
    Round Steak / London Broil (I would avoid this altogether during protocol)
    Shrimp

VEGETABLES:
    tomatoes
    cabbage
    asparagus

FRUITS:
    Strawberries
    for some people (oranges)

I am on my first day (after my load days) of VLCD after a year of maintenance. I actually stabilized at 6 lbs under my LDW and have kept it off until around Christmas. (Which I didn't even over eat). So I knew my body was ready for another round. I started this round still 1 lb under my LDW and have gained 4 lbs on loading. I am only doing the 23 day diet (same as last time) but had an email saying that instead of doing Phase 3 of hcg, I can convert right into the Liquid Amino diet instead. Have you heard anything about this?

I would like to know if that would be possible. They say you are increased to 1000 calories/day still eating similar to Phase 2 (but can mix your veggies and have more choices of proteins). I emailed them back but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Just wondering if you heard anything about it working in conjunction with hcg (after Phase 2).

Welcome back Tammie! There are many variations on this diet out there. People get into trouble when they do not follow Phase 3 and often have to complete another round to fix the damage. It simply is not worth the risk. Please follow Phase 3 as originally outlined.

+ Reply to Thread