+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Instructions for Phase 4

Thanks Nancy you have been so helpful ! I do not want to gain no weight on vacation I hope thats possible. When I start round 2 July 1 do I load for 2 days ? then go to P2

Yes, start the HCG drops and loading the same day, July 1 if that is what you have decided. Two loading days before moving on to VLCD. P2 is actually anytime you have HCG in your body, so your loading days are part of P2, as are your three weaning days after LDW. I am sure you will do well.

When in p4 can we start having pasta or quinoa? Im on p4d1 today, and am just alittle confused on simple sugars and starches.Im also celiac so all my pastas have to be gluten free. Thanx

Look on the P4 instructions here for a implimentation schedule. I would start the pasta and quinoa the second week. Go slowly when adding them
    back in. What specific questions do you have about the sugars and starches? Always start with natural forms of starch and sugars such as brown rice for starch and 1/2 banana for sugar. The work your way up to complex / processed sugars and starches by the third week of P4. Let me know your specific questions so there is no confusion for you.

Steak day question...does it matter how close to the next round a steak day is done? I am over the 2.1 range and start my next round in 4 days. The gain is food related and not TOM related. Thanks!

The guidelines say, if you are over you should correct the gain. Some people - when they are so near starting again do not correct that small of an overage. The damage done will be fixed by the round you are able to start. You can do a lean protein day today which will net you about .5 - 1 pound loss. However, you do have 4 days before starting your next round and you will be close to your LDW threshold. Hmmmmm. The choice is yours.

Hi Linda, is there a complete list of P4 foods (like on P3 where there are many different foods listed) - I'm sure it's here and I am struggling to find it. All I see is banana and brown rice during week 1. I guess I'm not clear on what is natural and what isn't...if I could get a list of 3-4 different types of the week 1/2/3 foods, that would really help me out. Thanks....

Actually no. The goal of Phase 4 is to ease yourself back into normal food. You start with natural forms of sugar and starch and work your way up to processed forms of sugars and starch like bread, cookies ice cream etc. Some people like me choose not to add any processed sugars and starches back in. Whatever way you choose to do it start with simple forms and work your way up according to guideline I posted above.

+ Reply to Thread