+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Monday! How is today going?

Happy Monday! How is today going?

Now that we are up and running I hope to get updates from you all. I have been too busy and feel out of touch.

So far so good. Being Phase 4 and due to Heather and I needing to use a Groupon we purchased ages ago, we went to a local KC steakhouse and had an excellent meal. Went light on the starches, but had a 12oz KC Strip that was rubbed with coffee/ancho chili that was fantastic. Didn't eat all the garlic mashed potatoes that came with it. Managed to drop about 0.6 yesterday to put me around 212.6 (still around 6 below LDW). Somehow, I ticked up 1 stubborn pound that wouldn't reset back down a couple of days ago. Working on try to see what it was. Knowing me, I probably dipped into the almond jar a few too many times on Friday.

Jon, you clearly have all the tools to fix any damage done. You are my poster child for men on hCG. :-)

R2P2D7 down 6.2 pounds on this round. today I hit a total weight lose of 50 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Eubank Bachand View Post
    R2P2D7 down 6.2 pounds on this round. today I hit a total weight lose of 50 lbs
    Congrats on the 50 milestone!

R2P2D11 down 5.4. Was going slow, but now moving downward.

Ya'll are doing great. Keep it up.

Congratulations Katie!! Awesome report!

Happy Monday Evening! Great to have The Community up and running. Was up about half a pound this morning, but having a hard time cutting back on the goodies this particular week. I am limiting myself to one cupcake a day, so hoping that will keep me away from a steak day, at least on Thursday. Planning steak on Friday for our holiday menu...just wondering how many more I will need before Friday.

I think most people will be planning a steak day for friday. By the way, Friday will be my two year anniversary working for YourhCG. Yep, I started after Thanksgiving.

+ Reply to Thread