+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Monday! How is today going?

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Eubank Bachand View Post
    R2P2D7 down 6.2 pounds on this round. today I hit a total weight lose of 50 lbs
    Girl! You are a rock star girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I think most people will be planning a steak day for friday. By the way, Friday will be my two year anniversary working for YourhCG. Yep, I started after Thanksgiving.
    Linda... I think I speak for the majority of us here when I say how Thankful we are that you decided to take this job and assist so many of us in our weight loss endeavors! I know that I would have fallen victim to the predator known around here as Cheat if I hadn't been so worried about having to admit doing it to you! Thank you, Linda. I can eat thanksgiving dinner this year!!! Was on my first round of P2 last thanksgiving!

Me scary??? Hey, if it keeps you on the straight and narrow I will be SCARY because one day you will thanks me for it.

Thank you Linda - for all the help and support you provide (not only to me, but for everyone!). Congratualations on the two year anniversary - that is awesome!

By the way - you are not scary, just strict! Which is exactly what we need and why we love you!

Thanks so much daria. What do you think of this site so far? Do you think it will work. Do I need to change anything?

Congratulations, Linda!!! There is nothing wrong with strict...keep up the great work.

Daria, great to see you made it into The Community...love that name!!

+ Reply to Thread