+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: YourHCG alums, tell us your story!

go girl! You have a cheering section! Go Melanie Go! Go Melanie Go!

140-145 is really where I feel the best, too. My LDW after R5 was 138, and I can get there and hover in range, but I love to eat too much and like my indulgences. L

Thank you ladies for the cheers !!! Doing long rounds are not fun I was going to stop at day 30 but I just knew after that stall broke there would be more losses and Im greedy !!!LOL

bellaturi
    Nancy, my husband is a Chef, I think we had three different Creme brle on the menu today...I normally don't go near our desserts, unless I'm actually eating in the dinning room. It was worth it! He has them torch the crust, I think that crunch is my favorite part. I'm not even too worried about weighing tomorrow. My friend today lived in France too, yum, what fun you must have had.

I remember you saying he was a chef...I am not sure I could ever lose weight if my hubby cooked LOL Desserts are not really my weakness and a few bites will satisfy me quite well, when I have the craving. Kuddos to you, friend

bellaturi
    My friend had hand made fettachini in zambuca Alfredo sauce with large shrimp on top. I'm so hoping I'm able to go back to my dreamfields low carb pasta in p4. I ate it on Atkins on occasion without incident. I'm up .8 today, but TOM's 4 days away. I'll have to do a better timed cheat next day.

What day are you on?

bellaturi
    I start p4 in 4 days. I meant, I wish I knew if the bites of dessert caused the .8 gain or TOM. I'm back to ldw today, TOM's due Sunday.

Personally, I would not worry about it too much becasue you will never know the answer. The desserts are not supposed to come until end of P4, but I know that many of us have some bites way before then and don't go out of range. For me, the key is not going overboard and if I "fall off the wagon", just get right back on

Yeah, so long as you correct your weight you will keep this under control.

+ Reply to Thread