+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to my lounge

So happy to hear you had a great night, Linda.

Thanks Nancy.

I still love thinking about how you kept the faith and kept baking and the Lord rewarded your faith just at the right time! Also how the Lord can use anyone for his purpose! The Lord loves to delight his children with the desires of their heart!

Yes he did reward my faith. Even as I was baking I was praying :-)

Hi to all here in Linda's lounge. Does that make us lounge lizards?
    heading through the rest of the holidays without stepping on the scale for a few days. No need in making myself crazy. A couple days of sanity after Christmas and I will begin weighing and being serious about getting back within a 2 pound range of LDW. Once there, I'll decide when I'll do my last round. I'm thinking it will be February for me.

Pam, I guess it would make you one. But you will always be my beautiful Pam. I personally cannot wait for christmas to be over. I am enjoying the relaxed time at work. It is going to get very busy once January gets here.

January is always busy in the "diet/exercise" realm. New Year's resolutions frequently center around losing weight and getting healthy, exercise, ect. Thanks to HCG, I have done a large part of the work...one more round and then EXERCISE!!!! Any help with that, Linda? I bought a Zumba tape...might be a good idea to open it, huh?? I think I dislike exercise more than I dislike diets.

Hi Linda, I'm not sure this is the thread to post this question to. I am getting used to the new format. I am getting ready to start my 3rd round at the beginning of the year and I was hoping that you could refresh my memory on how long I am to stay in phase 3 and 4. Any other advice that would help in my journey would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

The thing with exercise is to try different things and give them a chance to see if you like them. Keep it varied. Jogging, swimming walking are the staples. Zumba, P90X or Insanity tapes are also good

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Wiley View Post
    Hi Linda, I'm not sure this is the thread to post this question to. I am getting used to the new format. I am getting ready to start my 3rd round at the beginning of the year and I was hoping that you could refresh my memory on how long I am to stay in phase 3 and 4. Any other advice that would help in my journey would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
    It sure is the right thread! After three rounds of hCG you will want to be on Phase three for 6 weeks and Phase 4 for 6 weeks. Stay plugged in here and or write me directly if you need anything (Linda@yourhcg.com). I am here to help

+ Reply to Thread