+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 4 Clients

Phase 4 Clients

Post your updates. How is Phase 4 going?

Today would mark R2P4D12 on my Weight Tracking Chart.

Thus far in P4, holding steady around 212.0. D1 of P4 this time around I was at 211.8. Moved around a little here or there, but have stayed steady.

I've actually been pretty aggressive reintroducing starches and sugars back in. What I am finding this time around is that I don't eat a lot on my meals, but I end up snacking a lot through the day. Not a ton of stuff, but I have a stash of raw almonds sitting at my desk that may be dipped into now and then.

I'm actually surprised because I thought I would have bigger problem this time around. Especially with the increased snacking. However, maybe it's just my body burning a few more calories and trying to stay warm since I've lost almost 100 pounds thus far.

Jon, that is the thing about shedding that much weight, you get colder easier. I bet KC can get down right FREEZING!!!

Hey Jon and Linda,
    I found you!! P4 is going well for me also. R3P4D19 and I am up a little today a pound above LDW. Spent a few days in Dallas picking up my Mom for Thanksgiving and had some snacky foods and my first venture into sweets again. But all in all, have been thrilled with only one steak day so far this round and good stabilizing as long as I do what I know I need to do. Great to see you again, Jon, and so glad you are doing well. How is Heather?

Nancy - Heather is holding steady. We may have been a little over zealous this last Friday and went out for Mexican food. We didn't really hold back much and she spiked up pretty good. I even managed a 1.5 pound spike. I'm now stuck around 213.0 instead of 212.0 like I had been for the last 3-4 weeks.

I even managed to get into a few things I probably shouldn't have and have been holding steady. So far, so good.

Mexican will definitely do that to you, but it is so worth it. I know you have issues with salt, so I am sure that is it. But since we know how to correct it, it is an easy fix. I find it takes me a few days of eating very lean after a splurge to get back below LDW, but I am fine with that. Love hearing that things are going well for both of you and glad we are finally able to communicate again.

I'm still almost 5 under LDW as it is. Having a 1 pound gain isn't anything I'm going to worry about. I know I probably shouldn't have had as much salsa and such. One of these days I'm going to start adding exercise back into the equation so that I can add that as another balancer in the scheme of things. So far, with it starting to get colder out, I just don't find much motivation in the early morning hours right now. Heh.

I don't even have the cold weather excuse for lack of motivation. I bought a zumba tape and haven't taken it out of the box. Too much going on right now and still trying to keep on track and away from too many holiday goodies. 2011 was my year to lose the weight and 2012 will be my year to firm up and make exercise as much a part of life as eating healthy. You have always done amazing with protocol and maintanence. Congratulations to continuing to rock this thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Jon, that is the thing about shedding that much weight, you get colder easier. I bet KC can get down right FREEZING!!!
    It's only getting to 32 at night and already I'm finding myself getting really really cold. We haven't even gotten to the cold stuff yet (where it's below zero F). At that point, then I'll be officially screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    I don't even have the cold weather excuse for lack of motivation. I bought a zumba tape and haven't taken it out of the box. Too much going on right now and still trying to keep on track and away from too many holiday goodies. 2011 was my year to lose the weight and 2012 will be my year to firm up and make exercise as much a part of life as eating healthy. You have always done amazing with protocol and maintanence. Congratulations to continuing to rock this thing!!
    This is the time of year I usually dread. It's basically back to back to back to back overeaters holidays (Halloween for a good sugar rush, turkey and carb overload for the first course, a combination of sugar rush and carb overload for the second course at Christmas, and then too many bottles of booze for dessert at New Year's). No wonder everyone feels motivated, if even for about 2 days, after New Year's Day to start losing weight.

+ Reply to Thread