+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 4 Clients

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Jon, I find when I am stressed if I reach for water or liquid instead and keep my stomach full then snack I will snack less. Hope this helps
    Yeah, I've probably been avoiding getting a good amount of water in me. Today, I've done a much better job and it's 1:25pm and I'm just now getting hungry enough for lunch. I also ate my yogurt/granola mix at around 9am too. Stress is such a mean bitch sometimes.

Yes it is!! You will find stress will be the ONE thing that you need to balance to control your weight.

I really ate lean today. Stayed busy. That helped. I am in my range but only .4 from the top. I am cooking for only Bill and me for Thanksgiving (my son will be here, but won't eat anything much). I am making turkey, mashed cauliflower (for potatoes), Ezekiel Bread stuffing, gravy using xanthum gum for a thickener, roasted brussels sprouts, broccoli salad with bacon and cheese, and I am going to try to make some almond flour bread and almond flour crust on an apple pie.
    All I can say is: Wish me luck.

I expect I will gain but it won't be because I ate the wrong foods, it will be because I ate more than normal. It might seem strange, but I feel pretty good about it because we are eating "right" instead of "splurging" on foods we have eliminated from our diet.

So proud Debra. You are ready and can handle this. Let me know if you need me.

Did good yesterday and got my weight back down to 212.0 this morning. Got that stubborn pound dropped again. Reminder, folks. Water. Keep sticking with it. It worked wonders yesterday.

Yeah, Jon!!!

Hi Amy, I am midway through P4 of my third round and I do eat pizza occassionally, not every week, but when I do have it, I usually have about 3-4 pieces and do fine. I LOVE pizza and could never give it up. I eat thin slices with lots of veggies and I do not eat the crusty end (too much bread), and lots of salald. The key for me also is not eating too late in the evening. I also eat very lean the day after pizza, also. I have been on HCG most of this year, so I cannot really repsond to how hard it is to keep off, but I have not had any trouble stabilizing between the three rounds.

Linda, I also find that a large glass of water when I want to eat will fill me right up and then I am less likely to snack. I am not much of a snacker, but I love apples and nutbutters...

Debra, your menu sounds wonderful!! I did make our traditional cornbread dressing and gravy, but that was the only carb...fresh green beans, homemade cranberry relish with stevia, turkey , ham and rolls, which I avoided and pumpkin cupcakes. I ate on a small plate, which was full, but we ate around 1PM and then I skipped dinner. I was only 0.1 away from a steak day this morning, so I am sort of expecting I will need one tomorrow, but will be taking my Mom back to Dallas, so hoping I can keep it lean and then do a steak day on Saturday if I am still too out of line. Needing to stay close here for support for the next month, as this will be the real deciding factor as to how well I can implement what I have learned. The thing I did notice, though, is that I was not stuffed and did not nap at all today, nor did I feel the need for a nap. That is a good sign!! First Thanksgiving in history that I can say that.

Survived Thanksgiving and the day before, but that stubborn pound is back. Up to 213.2 this morning, but I think there's some water I still need to get rid of.

+ Reply to Thread