+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Diet

Awesome loss Tammie!! You are off to an amazing start, even with the broccoli. 24 days on drops and then 3 days continuing with VLCD and no drops, which allows the HCG to get out of your system
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-04-2013 at 09:38 PM.

OK thank you. I will do the drops for 24 days. And thank you. I am very happy with the loss.

Linda- Does the 23 days on the drops include the two loading days? Or do I need to be on VLCD for 23 days? I'm stating to crave food and would rather do a short round this time and come back and do another round in a few months.

I'm not Linda, but I know she will pipe in to let you know that it is 23 days total on the drops, 2 loading and 21 VLC (followed by 3 days of VLC weaning of course).
    If she doesn't respond here, email her directly and she may be able to help you with the cravings issue.
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Thank you! I know I'm done when I'm craving broccoli! LOL!

Thanks for helping Melissa Jacque. You're the best.

jenguptill@verizon.net
    I haven't quite figured out this chat forum page, so I apologize ahead of time for my stupidity....I know you can have 1 TBSP of milk. Can it be heavy cream or half and half too? Or just whole milk?

It can be heavy cream half and half or whole milk only. Nothing low or fat free

jeng
    Do I need to do anything different if I want to be on the drops for longer than 23 days? Is there any different protocol?

No, nothing is different than what you do for the other 21 days on VLCD.

+ Reply to Thread