+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Diet

Some people claim it lowers the metabolism and slows weight loss. I have never seen ice or cold liquids impact weight loss. I wouldn't worry about it being a problem for you.

Good to know! I drink everything on ice.

Am I ok to have Kale dried in the oven with a bit of sea salt on it??

I am assuming you are on Phase 3 Maintenance. If so, then it is fine.

R1P2D19 so no kale on p2,

Sorry Trish but no. :-(

I can't believe it!!! I already screwed up on my first day of VLCD!!! I had broccoli instead of asparagus for my veggie!!! UGH!! You would think I would know this since this is my 4th round!!! In my defense though, I haven't done this in a year!!! Hopefully, I haven't completely messed things up!! Oh well, was so busy today that I didn't get to eat lunch, so only had 1 apple, steamed tilapia and the 1 cup of broccoli!!

Hi Tammie and welcome to R4. Couldn't have picked a better day to do it, since you are so early in P2. Only need 24 days now instead of 23. You will do great, and congratulations on maintaining for a year. That is awesome!!

This is easily fixed by doing as Nancy suggested and adding one more day on protocol. You are on your way though. Hang in there. Look at it this way, at least you realized it early instead of 10 - 20 days in.

I still lost 4.4 lbs this morning, but I will still add a day to my round. I was so afraid that I screwed everything up and would gain. Thankfully all of my loading gain is gone and I'm back on track. Thanks. Does the 24 days include the last 3 days after done with the drops or do I have to do 24 days of the drops plus the 3 days after?

+ Reply to Thread