+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Diet

I know vegetables can be confusing due to the lack of specifics on amounts. Glad that rule of thumb helps.

mdeagle91
    Linda, it appears I purchased Pummelos instead of grapefruits. Are these okay to eat since they are in the grapefruit family or do I need to go back for the grapefruit?

No, Sorry. Grapefruit only please.

mdeagle91
    Ok, thanks.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

So just to clarify. once I start taking the hcg, I can no longer have salads? so if i want to eat vegetables i have to eat each of them separately? I'm really concerned. my daily schedule is rather intense. I hope i can manage to find time to eat everything i'm supposed to eat. I'm up at 5am and in surgery by 6:30, i may not get lunch until 11 or 12 and then dinner between 7-8. I know that I dont eat enough, thus why i've gain the weight i'm trying to lose. I just need some help how to get the right amounts of food in eat day. Also for breakfast, may i eat two boiled eggs (white's only) with tea or water?

Yes, There is no such thing as a salad with a mix of vegetables. If you want a salad you can eat EITHER lettuce or spinach by itself. As far as getting your foods in I would do this. First off, KEEP IT SIMPLE. Dry pan fry your chicken or fish etc and cut into bite size pieces. This way you can grab and go. Same with vegetables. Eat it raw - celery sticks, hand full of lettuce you wrap your protein in - things of that nature. Nibble throughout the work day if you have to. Sorry no eggs are allowed as part of this regular protocol. It is used ONLY when an extreme aversion is reached to other meat. The protocol works best with no breakfast. Trust me - you won't miss it. Try to get at least one regular meal in with protein, vegetable and fruit being eaten at the same time. The first week might be a bit rough for you so try to schedule this when your schedule is not jam packed. Let me know how it goes and we will work together to figure this out. You can write me directly anytime Linda@yourhcg.com

mdeagle91
    Linda,

I know the protocol says that you can't have very cold liquids but does this mean that you can't chew ice? I am asking because a friend loves to chew ice and she feels this will help with her hunger issues. She is on R1P2D3. I told her to be patient and the hunger will subside but she thinks the ice might tide her over. What do you say?
    Thanks.

I have no objection to it but her DENTIST might :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mdeagle91 View Post
    Linda,

I know the protocol says that you can't have very cold liquids but does this mean that you can't chew ice? I am asking because a friend loves to chew ice and she feels this will help with her hunger issues. She is on R1P2D3. I told her to be patient and the hunger will subside but she thinks the ice might tide her over. What do you say?
    Thanks.
    I thought I had read alot - I guess I missed this, what is the deal with no very cold liquids? Not that I drink lots of very cold just curious, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread