+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Begin

Where to Begin

This forum is for those new to the hCG Diet Protocol.
    I strongly recommend you read as much as possible about this diet protocol.

Start with:
    www.yourhcg.com/poundsandinches.pdf

This is the guideline we use here at Yourhcg and is THE proven protocol for
    completing a successful round of hCG and keeping the weight off.

If you are a Yourhcg customer, please go to our Secure Site and peruse the information there as it contains a wealth of information.

Read through this site as well and stay plugged in to our discussion boards.
    We find people are more successful if they do.

Doing your homework will ensure you make the most out of this rare opportunity to lose
    abnormal fat.

Let me stress the importance of not diverting from the protocol food. Cheating will kill your weight loss for up to 5 days and additionally cheating will interrupt the hypothalamus glandís reset. This gland must have 21 days of hCG and the Very Low Calorie Diet in order for it reset your set weight point. Your set weight point determines if you will regain the weight lost during protocol once you resume eating normally.

As always, if you have any questions I am here to answer them.
    Last edited by Sadie; 11-16-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Do I use Garlic powder or Garlic Salt, the same with Onion powder?

Powdered garlic and very little powdered onion.

verandatoo
    Me and my wife are about to start this diet and i have a question about Deodorants, I use Axe spray deo, is that safe to use or do I have to get a deo thats on the safe list?

Also is there any choices beside melba and grizzini? I'm interested if Wasa crispbread would work as well? Health Food from Wasa

Thanks

You must stick with the recommended personal products for the you to maximize your time on protocol. I use a mix of Baby Powder and Baking soda that works very well for me.

You must either choose melba or Grissini. There are no substitutes allowed on this protocol at all. If you choose not to eat the melba/grissini you are only allowed to drop it and are not allowed to replace them with something else.

verandatoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    If you choose not to eat the melba/grissini you are only allowed to drop it and are not allowed to replace them with something else.
    I can't seem to easily find Grissini here. I have seen recipes posted for it. Is this ok?

Nope. If you cannot find it then please look online or skip it altogether.

Walmart carries the Grissini if you have one nearby. Most stores carry them now - they may be in the cracker aisle, or the health food, or somewhere else you don't expect.

I found them also in the bakery isle.

mdeagle91

Safe Products List

The safe products list says that bare essentials cosmetics are acceptable while on the hcg diet. Does this mean that I can use any of the products in this cosmetic line? Specifically, I need to know if the lipstick/lipgloss is okay to use because my lips are always dry and the baby oil is not helping. :-(

+ Reply to Thread