+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Begin

Happy to help. How is the loading going?

not sure now if my drops are real thing

wheres best place to get them i started Friday an fill like i have gained weight bought drop on web !! thank you

Well, you are on Yourhcg's page. We are the leader in sub-lingual hCG. If you use our product and follow the protocol exactly you will do very well. Did you load for the first two days while taking the drops?

yes yes thank you i guess i read so much on weekend i got worried just wanted to hear from some one who used it also did loading and just ordered whey drink to help i dont eat alot of meat and favorite drink is diet coke but iam dealing with that trying tea instead again thank you for being understanding your an angel.

I'm here to help anyway I can so don't be shy :-)

linda guess what i just got to weight myself as did not have one but according to docs scale an mine i ve lost 6lbs yea!!! just had to tell some one this is day 6 total with loading !! i just got my whey drink going to try it hope it does not stop me from losing . ok directinos are not clear as to what kind of liquid to fix whey drink with whats safe?for diet.
    Last edited by candy; 02-16-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Great job Candy!! So happy for you. Is there anyway you can get a personal scale? It is REALLY important to know where you are at every morning. Mine ran $39 at Bed, Bath and Beyond but they are also at Wal-Mart. A simple digital one will do but it should measure in 0.1 pound increments. Again congratulations.

thank you !! yes i just got one.an weight this morning 169.6 much better than 176. Iam so tickled ) i mixed the whey drink with water yuck!! but need it as i only it meat maybe once a day .is there anything else i can eat in place of ?

No sorry. It is either the Yourhcg whey protein powder or the listed proteins. You REALLY need both proteins and vegetables each day. Try blending our protein powder with a little ice and your 1 tablespoon of milk allowed per day. Add a handful of fresh spinach and about 4-5 medium strawberries and then water. Blend until smooth in consistency. You will be surprised to find you can't even taste the spinach! It is quite good.

ok good ideal will try it sounds good except for spinach lol but will do thanks again will not eating stall my weight loss?
    Last edited by candy; 02-17-2012 at 12:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread