+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 Step Program... ?

Guess I missed your original post here about the food sniffing. I am hoping that is the wagon you fell off of and not the P2 wagon. My aadvice with those Oreos is that you get them OUT of your drawer...I am not a huge Oreo fan, but after a few weeks on P2, I could potentially eat just about anything with sugar. Just be careful with that one

Hilarious!!!!!

LadyAjax,

That is funny! I would never tempt myself with Oreo cookies. You are a real trooper.

LOL Yes, it is the food sniffing wagon that I fell off of as soon as I was into P4 Nancy.
    It is funny to me that I don't actually want to put any of these things in my mouth when I am enjoying their smells. I have more temptations when I want to snack while preparing food for my kids. It's just so easy to be slicing cheese and pop one bite into your mouth, or as I'm dealing with their meal dishes and want to eat that last bite of whatever rather than throwing it in the garbage.
    Now that I'm settled into P2, it's the habitual intake that I have to guard against.
    And the Oreos did only reside on the desk for a while, I had to put them away so my CHILDREN didn't scarf them.

Glad they are out of reach for all. Love those Oreos but never buy them as I am concerned that I would eat the whole package if I bought one.

I definitely have to limit my Oreo intake. I love them, but they don't love me

I hear ya sister!

IdahoGrands
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Welcome Jacque to our HCG 12 Step Program ;-) LOL! Smell but don't touch!
    Hi, I'm Valorie and I am joining the HCG 12 Step Program today. Having children home from school for MLK day was/is horrible. Don't get me wrong ~ I LOVE my children but why do I need to feed them? Can't I just put them in a closet or something at mealtime?.....Maybe outside in the 8 degree weather?...OK I"ll be nice and fix them supper.

PB&J Sistah, PB&J!
    LOL I'm with ya! I seriously do NOT want to make food for anyone else when I can't eat Yesterday I made breakfast AND dinner for the family and I told Hubby that he needed to be heaping on the kudos that I had made TWO meals in one day! In the weeks before I started this round I made up tons of extra food to squirrel away in the freezer for him to eat while I am not wanting to cook and the kids are getting lots of very very easy meals.
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

I feel for you girls with kids at home. My hubby is so good about fixing for himself becasue I only take care of myself during P2. I also have some things in the freezer for him and fortunately, he does not mind eating the same thing over and over. He is pretty used to this by now and it is only for a few weeks. Valorie and Jacque, you are both awesome Moms for putting your family's needs ahead of your own. You are the superstars for today Back to school tomorrow and also for me, but I have enjoyed chatting today.

I know Nancy, we are blessed that we don't have others to take care of while on protocol.
    On a separate note, I had my 2 week post op check and I am healing VERY well. I can't wait to see how it looks!

+ Reply to Thread