+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 395 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Hybrid View

Daily Checkin for Encouragement

OK..lets try and check in each day and get to know each other better. We all can use the support and encouragement of others during this journey.

R5P4D2 and I am at LDW+0.6 I had been at the top of my range but not wanting to do a steak day, so eating high protein and drinking plenty of water did the trick. Now moving slowly into P4 and adding back in some of my favorites.
    Last edited by Sadie; 08-10-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Yes! Let's here from you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdenning View Post
    I'm at R1P3D9, and .5 lower than my LDW. So far so good! So far I've added eggs (1 whole and 2 whites), blueberries, pears and lemon drop melon. Plus a few seasonings, which has sure been good! I've done other diets, including Atkins, and had success but the weight always creeps back on. In the past I've been very focused on carbs, but that wasn't enough. I'm finally realizing I have to make some significant changes in my diet - like no more diet sodas and crystal light. HCG has been one of the easiest diets I've ever done, once I got the hang of all the requirements for food and personal products. And it sure is effective! I lost 21 pounds and 23.5 inches on my first round of HCG (45 days).

I have about 15 more pounds I would like to lose. I'm wondering if it is better to do a shorter (15 day) round of HCG in a couple months, or wait until I can do a longer (30 day) round?
    You are doing very well and fantastic loss of inchesl!!! Great start to P3 as well. We all are trying to learn what changes we need to make and that is the challenge, since what works for one or is necessary for one might not be the issue for someone else. As far as your next round, you need at least 23 days on drops to get your hypothalamus reset. The 15 day bottle is used to add to the 30 day bottle for a longer round...there is no 15 day round. So you should have no problem at all losing those last 15 pounds

When Can I Switch back to Non-Fat Milk?

Hi all,

Im currently on R2P4D4. Still doing well...currently 3.8 under LDW. The last week of P3 I began having my looooong missed latte. However, I have been having it with whole milk. Although I like the creamyness of it, I prefer to have it with non-fat milk.

Since my second round, I realize that I do enjoy my coffee with no sugar. Never thought I would have ever said that.

Patrice

sierra
    I'm just checking in.

I am at the last few days of p3.
    I was 235 lbs. give a few oz's. LDW I have been doing really good.

I am down to 229.3
    I have so proud of myself.
    I managed to lose weight on my own and have been adding things here and there.

I added grapes and banana's this week and been doing really well.
    I am excited to be able to have a baked potato tonight for dinner.
    Along with Green beans and meatloaf. For desert: Greek yogurt and blueberries.

I want to be 5 to 8 lbs lighter by Christmas. No real reason other than a small personal challenge.

I will be loading for New years eve and New years day. To get me ready for R2 I love the way I do know what to by at the store.
    It use to be I would go to the less than thirty minutes to make meals, or the frozen food section for pre-made foods. Fast food isn't a problem any more. I
    can be around it and not want it at all. Sweets! Not a problem. I have no desire to have it.

sierra
    Hey everyone. I'm so glad to report that I'm am doing very well with P4.
    I'm in my second week. I am down even more... Yay!!!
    My LDW was 235 and a few ounces. I am proud to say that I am down to 224.4
    My being 10 pounds down from my LDW for Christmas is going, great!

I am still struggling with what to eat. I am so afraid that I will do something wrong.
    I still turn down going out to eat. I was suppose to go out for sushi last week and totally chickened out.
    Is this normal? I was afraid that I was going to start gaining.

Is this in my head? Or is it a fact that if I go out for dinner. Will I mess up my loss?

The place I go to for sushi is very high end. Dress code the works.

sierra
    Hey hey everyone.

Just coming in to say bleh! to the 9lbs. I gained during the loading phase of my R2.

I am happy to say that they are gone!!!! My P4 weight was 224.

My two days of loading put me at 233.0 Oy!
    R2P2D5 223.0 I am back on track!!

I have 93 lbs to lose. I can do this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Hey hey everyone.

Just coming in to say bleh! to the 9lbs. I gained during the loading phase of my R2.

I am happy to say that they are gone!!!! My P4 weight was 224.

My two days of loading put me at 233.0 Oy!
    R2P2D5 223.0 I am back on track!!

I have 93 lbs to lose. I can do this!!!
    Wonderful losses Sierra! You are on your way!
    Last edited by Sadie; 01-05-2013 at 11:04 AM.

sierra
    Yay!!!! I'm so excited.

My P4 weight for my last round was 224.0
    I'm in R2P2D6. My loading days caused a 9 lb gain.
    =/ BUT! I'm very pleased to say that I lost that, plus.

Today marks the first full week on round 2. I have made it to

I hope everyone has a fabulous day....

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Yay!!!! I'm so excited.

My P4 weight for my last round was 224.0
    I'm in R2P2D6. My loading days caused a 9 lb gain.
    =/ BUT! I'm very pleased to say that I lost that, plus.

Today marks the first full week on round 2. I have made it to

I hope everyone has a fabulous day....
    Sierra, it sounds like we're in almost exactly the same spot, or were, you're about a week ahead of me. My LDW from my last round was 222 and I am hoping to make it to "ONEderland" and get below the 200 mark in this round. How long do you plan to be in P2 this time? (well, really I'd like to get down to 190 so that I am weeeeell below 200, but I don't know if if I will be able to go that long. LOL)

+ Reply to Thread