+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 403 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Daily Checkin for Encouragement

OK..lets try and check in each day and get to know each other better. We all can use the support and encouragement of others during this journey.

R5P4D2 and I am at LDW+0.6 I had been at the top of my range but not wanting to do a steak day, so eating high protein and drinking plenty of water did the trick. Now moving slowly into P4 and adding back in some of my favorites.
    Last edited by Sadie; 08-10-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Yes! Let's here from you.

For me it is R1P4D2 and I today I am 5.4 under my LDW. It is also the first time I have been the same weight for more than a day. Could that mean I am stable now? With that amount of cushion, I feel comfortable enough to try a little cheese tonight! I was too afraid throughout P3.

One of the habits that I have picked up during my first round is eating one of my fruits on the commute home from work. I find that it keeps me from snacking while I am preparing my dinner and I don't feel tempted to eat/taste what I am preparing for my son. I think its a keeper for me

I added exercise back into my routine this week and boy...It has been hard but I am anxious to firm up...I feel a bit mushy. Does this work itself out as we add foods back into our menu?

Usually if it a few days of the same weight (within a few ounces) that is when I would consider you stable.

Hey! Im R2P2D40 I will go 45 days this round. I was in a 8-9 day stall at the end of this round and i think I finally broke it . Lost 1lb this morning. Thanks to Linda I just hope I lose my last days in P2 . I want to say good bye to 140's this round..Im at 142.4 total loss this round is 21.6!!! I will do round 3 after christmas. Best of luck to all !!

So glad for you Melanie!! Your patience paid off.

Yes it did Linda thanks to you! I would have never thought an apple would stall me.. I had them all my first round . I will sure remember that in round 3. By the way no apple today has a strawberry smoothy. Hope weight loss is good tomorrow !!

Quote Originally Posted by apcmdb View Post
    For me it is R1P4D2 and I today I am 5.4 under my LDW. It is also the first time I have been the same weight for more than a day. Could that mean I am stable now? With that amount of cushion, I feel comfortable enough to try a little cheese tonight! I was too afraid throughout P3.

One of the habits that I have picked up during my first round is eating one of my fruits on the commute home from work. I find that it keeps me from snacking while I am preparing my dinner and I don't feel tempted to eat/taste what I am preparing for my son. I think its a keeper for me

I added exercise back into my routine this week and boy...It has been hard but I am anxious to firm up...I feel a bit mushy. Does this work itself out as we add foods back into our menu?
    Awesome report, Patrice...that far below LDW is amazing. I definitely have the "mushies" as well and I am hoping they firm up a bit. I have started doing an Aqua Fit class at the gym and some light weighs. I am not a fan of exercise, but am trying to find something that I will stick with. I definitly think you can try a little cheese. Sounds like you have been very disciplined and it shows. Job well done!!

Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    Hey! Im R2P2D40 I will go 45 days this round. I was in a 8-9 day stall at the end of this round and i think I finally broke it . Lost 1lb this morning. Thanks to Linda I just hope I lose my last days in P2 . I want to say good bye to 140's this round..Im at 142.4 total loss this round is 21.6!!! I will do round 3 after christmas. Best of luck to all !!
    You are very close, Melanie, and I am confident you will get there. Here's to a few more big losses for you. My LDW for my 5th round was 138 and it was amazing to get below 140, since I am fairly tall at 5'8". Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by jdenning View Post
    I'm at R1P3D9, and .5 lower than my LDW. So far so good! So far I've added eggs (1 whole and 2 whites), blueberries, pears and lemon drop melon. Plus a few seasonings, which has sure been good! I've done other diets, including Atkins, and had success but the weight always creeps back on. In the past I've been very focused on carbs, but that wasn't enough. I'm finally realizing I have to make some significant changes in my diet - like no more diet sodas and crystal light. HCG has been one of the easiest diets I've ever done, once I got the hang of all the requirements for food and personal products. And it sure is effective! I lost 21 pounds and 23.5 inches on my first round of HCG (45 days).

I have about 15 more pounds I would like to lose. I'm wondering if it is better to do a shorter (15 day) round of HCG in a couple months, or wait until I can do a longer (30 day) round?
    You are doing very well and fantastic loss of inchesl!!! Great start to P3 as well. We all are trying to learn what changes we need to make and that is the challenge, since what works for one or is necessary for one might not be the issue for someone else. As far as your next round, you need at least 23 days on drops to get your hypothalamus reset. The 15 day bottle is used to add to the 30 day bottle for a longer round...there is no 15 day round. So you should have no problem at all losing those last 15 pounds

+ Reply to Thread