+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 403 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Karen, how are you and your husband doing?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    R1P2D12
    Down 1.00 lbs.
    Feeling better today. Man I was Crabby McCrabberson yesterday, irritable, low energy and very low tolerance for my children
    I'm headed to the store to see if they have the sugar free sublingual B.
    What is sugar free sublingual B? I am unfamiliar with it? Congrats on your 1.0lb lost!
    Last edited by kdshelley5; 08-15-2012 at 09:48 AM.

We are doing great! I feel so much better today. I lost 3.0 today and 2.4 yesterday. I feel better and I'm on my way. My husband refused to get on the scale yesterday (he knew he did wrong over the weekend) so he stepped on the scale today and he was 2.0 pounds over what he was when we left. I'm sure he was more than that.

Thank you all for your support at this time. Sean meant a lot to me, but I am comforted in the fact that he is not suffering anymore and he has a hope of God's promise of a resurrection. That is our belief and hope for him.

I am starting over so today is R4P2D2. I plan to be on the protocol until September 3 and review where I am. If I am not where I want to be, I will probably go until September 12.

My goal is 145.

Take car everyone. have a great day
    Last edited by kdshelley5; 08-15-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Forgot to add other things I wanted to say

I am so glad you updated us Karen. Tell your husband yesterday is gone, keep your eye on today. God's grace is only dispensed daily. He will get you both through your loss and protocol as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

howdidigethere
    Grrrrrr, up .2. (R1P2D26) I know, not huge gain, but I am at 200.8 and so thought I would wake up in the 100's. Granted, yesterday I ate probably all the foods that may cause a stall b/c that is what I had in the house ready to go. Guess today it's all chicken and fish and leafy greens! Have a great day everyone!

Kelly

day 3 VLCD no drops No weight loss this morning

howdidigethere...No bad .2 Hang in there and have a great day !

Hang in there ladies!

R1P2D13
    Down 1.00 lbs.
    The first couple of days of VLC I swear I actually hallucinated random smells. So yesterday morning at about 7am, I started smelling some delishious fried yumminess, but this time it was so REAL. I started wondering if I was having a stroke!
    Nope. Hubby, who was "loading" was reheating some beer batter fried onion rings he had gotten the day before in the toaster oven. Glad to know I'm NOT crazy (any more than usual) or in need of medical attention, LOL

Today is Hubby's R1P2D3 first VLC day. He gained 4.4lbs loading. Sent him off to work with a little baggies of chicken, spinach and an apple. Wishing him comfort and no hunger!

Great loss ! Good luck to Hubby!

Quote Originally Posted by kdshelley5 View Post
    What is sugar free sublingual B? I am unfamiliar with it? Congrats on your 1.0lb lost!
    Linda suggested it when I was having super low energy (nearly catatonic) a few days ago. $5 at Walmart. I haven't taken any yet because after I recovered (2-3 days) from an accidental overdose of exercise I haven't had any problem with abnormally low energy. But I want to have them on hand for my husband who is just starting his first round and works a fairly active job.

+ Reply to Thread