+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 403 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I am sorry for your and your family. I had to go through something similar with my mom. i was living here in the Midwest and I had to drive down to Sumter, SC and take my mom to Atlanta for her sister. Please keep us posted if you can. I am so sorry to hear about your aunt!

Be careful and safe.

howdidigethere
    Morning all!

Well, R1P2D24 and I am up .8 this morning. However, I'm chalking it up to my TOM which blessed me with its presence this morning And boy do I feel bloated....sigh.

On a good note, I pulled a pair of cropped pants out that I havent worn in over three years and they FIT! Not kinda fit...they fit perfectly! That made me happy enough to bypass my bloated feeling this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

R1P2D11
    After the really horrible day I had a couple of days ago (unwise bike ride PLUS delayed(20hrs) eating lead to fatigue and an extremely poor mental state), I actually ended up losing 2.6 pounds! NOT worth the extra loss, LOL
    Right after I posted here about how poorly I was feeling, it occurred to me that I was having mental deficits from low blood sugar (your brain MUST have sugar to function), so I ate a breadstick and pretty quickly started feeling better.

Yesterday I was still feeling a bit fatigued, so wanted to take it pretty easy, but my 5 year old just learned how to ride a big boy bike (so proud!) and he wants to ride ALL THE TIME! So we just puttered around a couple of blocks, then I found a dead end street that I could sit on the side of the road in the shade and he could zip up and down to his heart's content. Anyway, I felt much more hunger (and tired) yesterday than I have been feeling along the way, but figure I was still just recuperating from the previous day.

Today I am down 1.2lbs, and woke up feeling energetic and good.

Im so sorry Nancy You are in my prayers. Be safe.

Congrats On the new size!!!! YAY
    Quote Originally Posted by howdidigethere View Post
    Morning all!

Well, R1P2D24 and I am up .8 this morning. However, I'm chalking it up to my TOM which blessed me with its presence this morning And boy do I feel bloated....sigh.

On a good note, I pulled a pair of cropped pants out that I havent worn in over three years and they FIT! Not kinda fit...they fit perfectly! That made me happy enough to bypass my bloated feeling this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

Yeah for your son !!CONGRATS on your loss !
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    R1P2D11
    After the really horrible day I had a couple of days ago (unwise bike ride PLUS delayed(20hrs) eating lead to fatigue and an extremely poor mental state), I actually ended up losing 2.6 pounds! NOT worth the extra loss, LOL
    Right after I posted here about how poorly I was feeling, it occurred to me that I was having mental deficits from low blood sugar (your brain MUST have sugar to function), so I ate a breadstick and pretty quickly started feeling better.

Yesterday I was still feeling a bit fatigued, so wanted to take it pretty easy, but my 5 year old just learned how to ride a big boy bike (so proud!) and he wants to ride ALL THE TIME! So we just puttered around a couple of blocks, then I found a dead end street that I could sit on the side of the road in the shade and he could zip up and down to his heart's content. Anyway, I felt much more hunger (and tired) yesterday than I have been feeling along the way, but figure I was still just recuperating from the previous day.

Today I am down 1.2lbs, and woke up feeling energetic and good.

Happy for you Ajax! It seems the change kicked the weight loss into gear.

Hi all! I made some more adjustments to my plan and the weight FINALLY seems to want to leave. I've lost 2.5 lbs in 3 days. That puts me at 10.6 on day 20. I had originally planned to go just 30 days, but I think i will stick it out until the end of August. I too found some new clothes in my closet! I also gave myself permission to get rid of things I didn't WANT to wear even if I could fit in them. Nice little pile going to charity.

I love this! Donation piles will grow as you continue on protocol.

howdidigethere
    Last chance.....that is awesome! Congrats to you! Ajax....you are doing so well too!

I feel like I have been tossing sround the same pound for the past couple of days..down .9 today to my lowest weight so far of 200.6. Keeping the focus.....trying to go to the end of August.

Have a great day all!

Kelly

+ Reply to Thread