+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

The problem with this Kelly is that your body can be thrown into chaos if we don't get the weight off immediately. It often sends the scale into crisis. It will take a longer amount of time to re-stabilize afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    So did you do only P3 for the whole 8 weeks Melanie? At what point did you feel like you had really stabilized?
    Yes i took a 8 week break or i will before i start R3. I had a steak day 2 weeks ago and was stable before that and have been stable after steak day. Right now im about 4 lbs under LDW I also have not added alot of carbs no breads or pasta.
    Let me ask a question.... I want to do a short round this time so I can be inti P3 by Thanksgiving. If i do a 23 day round do i include the two loading days ? or is it 23 days plus 2 loading days?? thanks

I'm not an expert by any means, but as I read Simeons paper, I believe it is 23 days where you take doses (including your load days) and then 3 VLC days to wean from the drops. I'm sure Linda will weigh in to confirm/correct.

Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    Yes i took a 8 week break or i will before i start R3. I had a steak day 2 weeks ago and was stable before that and have been stable after steak day. Right now im about 4 lbs under LDW I also have not added alot of carbs no breads or pasta.
    Let me ask a question.... I want to do a short round this time so I can be inti P3 by Thanksgiving. If i do a 23 day round do i include the two loading days ? or is it 23 days plus 2 loading days?? thanks
    What is "stable" for you? How much does your weight flutter when you're stable, or does it just stay exactly the same day after day?

howdidigethere
    I hear you Linda, guess it's too late to change it now! I am down this morning....exactly 2lbs over ldw.

alaskanjessie
    Im on day 10 as of this morning I've lost 9.2 pounds. Yay!!!

Go Jessie Go!!!

Glad to hear the scale is going down Jessie!

My weight goes up or down between .2 to .8
    What is "stable" for you? How much does your weight flutter when you're stable, or does it just stay exactly the same day after day?

I'm not an expert by any means, but as I read Simeons paper, I believe it is 23 days where you take doses (including your load days) and then 3 VLC days to wean from the drops. I'm sure Linda will weigh in to confirm/correct.
    Is this correct? I include the load days? and the 3 VLCD days to wean? thanks

+ Reply to Thread