+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

alaskanjessie
    I also haven't gone to the bathroom since the 2nd day

howdidigethere
    alaskanjessie....I know that when I did phase 2 I would have 2-3 days where it seemed my losses were minimal and then I would have a loss of 1-2 pounds. You've still done great so far!

Jessie, are you taking any medications or suppliments? What seasonings are you using.

Great to catch up on everyone's progress. Kelly, did you do a steak day or just go lean?? Sometimes that will work. Jacque, how are you and hubby doing?? Welcome Jessie!!

Hubby and I had popcorn at the movie yesterday and we were both up a little this morning, but it was so worth it!!! I love popcorn and hardly ever eat it anymore. We tend to treat ourselves on the weekends, and then back to more healthy choices when Monday rolls around.

What is a "normal" fluctuation around LDW?

My LDW on Monday was 222.0lbs. Since then the following is my up/downs since then:
    +0.40
    +0.40
    +1.00
    +1.40
    The end result is that I am 222.6lbs this morning. So while I am above my LDW, I'm not near 2.1lbs yet, but it just feels like "wild swings" - is this "normal?"

I put in my order!!! Starting R3 Oct 4th. Just doing a short . Im Back!!

Excited for you Melanie!

Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    I put in my order!!! Starting R3 Oct 4th. Just doing a short . Im Back!!
    So did you do only P3 for the whole 8 weeks Melanie? At what point did you feel like you had really stabilized?

alaskanjessie
    R2P2D9 So after my day of gaining then a day of only losing .1, I woke up to a .8 loss. I was feeling a lil bummed about those two days and decided to look at the info from my 1st round and found that even though I gained and barely lost I have still lost more this round at this point than I did last round. Yay!!! Down 8.2 pounds

howdidigethere
    Quote Originally Posted by nancybaggot View Post
    Great to catch up on everyone's progress. Kelly, did you do a steak day or just go lean?? Sometimes that will work.
    Sigh.....I did neither. I ended up with some client engagements and couldnt do the steak day, and I wasnt really lean either! So today I am R1P4D8 and at the same weight I was yesterday, so still up. I am going to eat lean and drink tons of water today and see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread