+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

R1P3D3
    Down 1.0 lbs today.
    .8lbs below drop weight. Whew!

So it worked Jacque. I'm thrilled for you.

Well as Hubby kept pointing out yesterday the GOAL is to stabilize AT LDW and I was only .2lbs over, so I was exactly in the right range, but it still freaked me out, LOL
    Thanks for your continued and continuing support!

alaskanjessie
    So today is R2P2D7 and I am up .7 from yesterday. I don't think I drank enough water...ate my lunch a lil late, pulled a muscle in my back and repeatedly touched bounce dryer sheets. Arrgg but I am down 1/2 inch in my waist from last week...so that's a plus. Hoping for a better loss tomorrow. I've lost 7.3 pounds so far...even with that gain so I guess that's not too bad.

You know all the things to look for. Patience is to important in this protocol. You will bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskanjessie View Post
    So today is R2P2D7 and I am up .7 from yesterday. I don't think I drank enough water...ate my lunch a lil late, pulled a muscle in my back and repeatedly touched bounce dryer sheets. Arrgg but I am down 1/2 inch in my waist from last week...so that's a plus. Hoping for a better loss tomorrow. I've lost 7.3 pounds so far...even with that gain so I guess that's not too bad.
    It is crazy to think how you could gain while eating so little, but Linda is right, persevere, stick to protocol and the scale WILL go down, even if it's not in a perfect downward slope.
    We're here for you Jessie!

alaskanjessie
    I'm pretty ok with the gain. I know it will pick up again tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

Anytime you need us Jessie we are here.

howdidigethere
    R1P4D7..football sunday got the best of me and I was quite naughty, and boy does the scale show it! 3.6 Over ldw. I know a steak day is in order.....but I dont wanna waaaaaa!

K....done whining. Have a great week!

alaskanjessie
    R2P2D8. So after my .7 gain yesterday I've lost only .1 pounds. I know I ate right 100 grams of chicken, 2 cups of lettuce and an apple for lunch. Then dinner was 100 g of tilapia, cup of celery and an orange. Took all my drops, wore my gloves when I touched anything. The only thing I can think of is smoking more cigarettes the past two days because I've been super stressed. Hmmmm. So I've lost 7.4 pounds so far

+ Reply to Thread