+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403
Results 4,021 to 4,027 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Unhappy ????????

If there is, ANYBODY on here currently on or off protocol. I would really love if you all would post. A lot with the amount of support here has changed since the last time I was on protocol. This is almost the same as the last time, but this is worst. There were at least two people here with me to share there journey.

I sure hope this board isn't dead. Looks that way, and it's very discouraging.
    Losing weight is very challenging to begin with. Being on HCG is hard without constant support. I came back one because the diet works, and the support was great my first three rounds. The last one was better I guess because I had at least somebody that felt my pain when I needed to vent about stalls, gain, or issues with eating.

I felt so along last time, but I really feel like I'm all by myself in this. This their another broad where people are at?!

I need support!!

R5P3D3

Yesterday was my first day on VLCD

My current weight 165.0 that is a total of 4.9 lbs down.

I don't know why I'm posting this. Doesn't seem like anyone is here.

On my way.

R5P3D3

Yesterday was my first day on VLCD

My current weight 165.0 that is a total of 4.9 lbs down.

I don't know why I'm posting this. Doesn't seem like anyone is here.

Hey. I know what you mean Tattooed Beauty. When I did the protocol a year and a half ago this board was lively, but now....
    I will try and log on daily and maybe we can support each other even if no one else is on.
    I don't even know what round this is for me. I am doing a "reset" which is kinda nice to do once a year. I am on D6 and I am down 12lbs already. I don't remember being this fast on my previous rounds. Hoping to keep the momentum up with detox baths.
    Have a good one!

Hey. I know what you mean Tattooed Beauty. When I did the protocol a year and a half ago this board was lively, but now....
    I will try and log on daily and maybe we can support each other even if no one else is on.
    I don't even know what round this is for me. I am doing a "reset" which is kinda nice to do once a year. I am on D6 and I am down 12lbs already. I don't remember being this fast on my previous rounds. Hoping to keep the momentum up with detox baths.
    Have a good one!

Well. No change from yesterday. I did "treat" myself to a cup of coffee that had half and half in it. Naughty! I think a nice hot detox bath is called for this evening. I am trying to up my water intake which will help with my losses for sure.
    vlcd D7 12 pounds down.
    Currently sitting at 155.8 looking to lose at least 10-15 more pounds.

Great job on your loss so far! Water will definitely help with your loss. If you need anything, let us know. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread