+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 403 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Me too! It seemed like a quick fix this time, lets hope it stays that way!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Whew, 2 steak days and 1 lean day and I'm back in LDW range. Constant vigilance!

Great job noticing the gain and getting it taken care of quickly!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Hello Sadie. I am Karen. I have done HCG at least 4 rounds over the years. I am back after 2 yrs. the last time I was here Linda was here as well. I hope everything was ok with her. I really miss her.

I am on day 19 of the VLCD and doing a 1/2 round. I was having some issues that I wanted to ask about. I have lost 16lbs in 19 days. I have been at a stall for 3 days. I am doing a apple day today. (Gross!!!) I don't care too much for them but I'm hoping that this helps me to get over this plateau. I will keep you informed. Saturday is my last day on the drops and Monday will be my last day on the VLCD. I am so excited....I can't wait! I am going to a after 5 reception November 15 and I'm happy I can go and eat normally since I will be on phase 3...I don't care about sweets. I'm not a big sweets eater anyway. I went from a size 14 to a 9/8 and I have lost 9 inches so far. I can fit an 8 but that's all (lol!) I couldn't eat a pea in the dress I tried on for this formal event!....my goal is a 5/6 (like I was before, maybe a 4 and 145 is the weight I'm trying to reach. I'm very muscular so I appear to be smaller than I am).

right now I weight 170.6. I'm not really tall...about average 5'5".

I ran into some issues and thought I would try another program that just cost me a lot of money and heartache. I had some extra HCG (2 bottles) and just decided to do what I know works for me....HCG!

I feel pretty good about my decision but as I said I had some plateau issues. I am hoping by tomorrow I will see a little progress.

Thank you for hearing my story. I hope I can help or encourage others.

Have a good day everyone...I will talk to you tomorrow.

Karen
    K

Don't expect more than the sum of what you are....expect to do better and encourage others to follow that example

Hi Karen -

Thank you for the update! Plateaus are definitely not uncommon during the 3rd/4th week of the HCG diet. While you may not see the scale move, you are more than likely losing inches. If the apple day does not work, do not get frustrated. Your body will start dropping the pounds again, but sometimes it takes a few days for it to overcome the plateau on its own. Also make sure you have 3 days of the low calorie diet without the drops. From the schedule above, it looks like you may only be off the drops for 2 days before moving to maintenance.

I'll have the IT department look into the issues with the community to see if they can give us any updates.

Good luck on the rest of your journey and please let us know if you need anything from us at all.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Hi Karen -

Thank you for the update! Plateaus are definitely not uncommon during the 3rd/4th week of the HCG diet. While you may not see the scale move, you are more than likely losing inches. If the apple day does not work, do not get frustrated. Your body will start dropping the pounds again, but sometimes it takes a few days for it to overcome the plateau on its own. Also make sure you have 3 days of the low calorie diet without the drops. From the schedule above, it looks like you may only be off the drops for 2 days before moving to maintenance.

I'll have the IT department look into the issues with the community to see if they can give us any updates.

Good luck on the rest of your journey and please let us know if you need anything from us at all.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

I did a steak day with with 4 apples throughout the day and a 9 oz steak for dinner. I lost 3.4 lbs! I'm not sure what led to needing the steak day, so that may affect how well a steak day does its job. I wasn't famished throughout the day at least. How does the steak day work?

Hi Tiffany - typically with the steak day, you should just have water throughout the day, then for dinner have a steak (which should be as large as you can eat) along with either 1 raw tomato or 1 raw apple. The steak should be seasoned with just salt & pepper. What the steak day does, is it gives you a large amount of protein that your body will slowly digest while you are sleeping aiding in cellular repair. It also helps so you don't go to bed hungry. And your body burns a large amount of calories while digesting the steak as well. Glad you lost 3.4lbs with the steak day. Let us know if you have any other questions.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

So I have been battling starting again.

I was support to start in Feburary, but!!! My head just wasn't in it. I woke up randomly this morning and I a ready to start loading. I'm going to feel like total crap. I hate this part. I currently don't know my weight so I will post once I weigh myself.
    I am looking to lose about 30 lbs this round.

Hope all are doing well.

Wink I'm ready!!!!!

So I have been battling starting again.

I was support to start in Feburary, but!!! My head just wasn't in it. I woke up randomly this morning and I a ready to start loading. I'm going to feel like total crap. I hate this part. I currently don't know my weight so I will post once I weigh myself.
    I am looking to lose about 30 lbs this round.

Hope all are doing well.

+ Reply to Thread