+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 403 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Glad you're back Sadie! I was worried that the boards were going away!

The boards are definitely here to stay! There were some issues with the old server so they had to move everything over, which disabled my username and password. Glad I'm back too!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Yes, the hives are gone, because I stopped taking the product. My first (of 3) rounds must have been just prior to that change of the formula. I remember a period between my first and second rounds where the homeopathic wasn't available, then it was again, so I quickly bought for my second round, and had the hives, and all sorts of issues with my second round. Plus, I never kept the few pounds off I was able to lose.

I will be calling for a refund, and likely will not be recommending this anymore. Very disappointed.
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

Stephanie - It looks like your first order in 2012 was with our original formula. Then the following 2 orders would have been with our new formula (May 2013 and July 2014). You may want to follow up with your physician regarding the hives though. The product is all natural, so may it's possible you are allergic to one of the amino acids that are in the product. We are always here to help and once again I apologize for my absence with the community, but I'm definitely back now that the issue has been fixed.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

I kinda figured my first round was original formula, and 2 others were a new formula... Considering how the rounds went. Just big time bummed, since the first round worked so well, and was really the only thing that has ever worked for me... Now I don't have that anymore. Anyway... I will stick around for a while, cuz hubby is still going, and if he has questions that I can't answer, I will hop on here and ask...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

We are definitely here to help if you guys need it!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Ugh, peas must be a P4 food! I ate a lot of them fresh from the garden yesterday and gained 2 lbs. thankfully still below the steak day #. But I was shocked when I got on the scale. Crazy to think the weight can jump like that from a vegetable!

Hi Tiffany - Because you did see the gain, I would just use caution with green peas during the 1st half of maintenance. Try starting with a smaller amount then increasing it from there. But by being cautious with new foods and aware of what causes gains and what doesn't, this will help you be successful long term as well.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Ugh, too soon for kidney beans. Good thing I like steak!

Oh no! Sorry to hear! How'd the steak day go?
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

+ Reply to Thread