+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 403 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I am so hungry, I feel like I am going to pass out... Have we been abandoned here??? Is this site not a valid place to "hang out" and get encouragement anymore?!?!?!!?!?
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

jeng
    I'm not sure about your hunger issues. I wish I could help. Maybe someone needs to call yourhcg and find out where Sadie is? I'm away on vaca and don't have access to a phone.

I wound up calling, and they weren't able to tell me anything I hadn't already tried. But my hives were way worse this morning. I think the formula of the drops has changed. I can no longer take them. So I am hoping that this doesn't make my weight sky rocket back up.

I asked the lady I talked to yesterday about Sadie, she said she would check into it...

On another note, it is R1P2D7 for my hubby and he is down 14 pounds!! (plus his loading weight!!!) At least it is working for him. I think he needs it more than me due to high blood pressure, and knee problems...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!

Sorry to hear it isn't working for you! I made soups of everything and it felt like more food that way. I drank lots of green tea so there was always something warm in my belly, too. I get a weird rash also but I think it's from the stevia because I use A LOT during a round and less in between. Do you still lose if you take benedryl? Glad to hear it's working for your hubby at least. Keep us updated and good luck!

My losses are minimal at best when taking an allergy medication and trying to do the diet... I still think they changed the formula or something...

I've done many rounds of hcg, but this was my first round with this product so I don't know. I do know that I felt exhausted, sick, and run dun on this round and didn't lose as much. I attributed this to I weigh less now and had never done a summer round but it could be the yourhcg product...not sure. I would like to lose another 20, but maybe just try it on my own because I don't want to feel like I did on this last round again.

It is working great for hubby. I just find it odd, and frustrating that I had finally found something that worked really well for me and then they went and changed it. I am not really allergic to anything that I am aware of, so whatever they did to it to make me allergic is probably a rare reaction.

I am also very frustrated that we seem to have been completely abandoned here. No more moderator, no advisor, nothing. I will no longer recommend this program to anyone.

Anybody out there????(((( (out there, there) ))))))

Hi Tiffany - I'm sorry about the delay. We were having issues with the community, but they seem to be fixed now. Regarding chia seeds and flax seeds, I'd wait until the 2nd half of maintenance before introducing them. Some customers will introduce them during the first half, but if you do this use caution and really watch the scale to make sure it doesn't cause a gain.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Hi Tygereye - I apologize for my absence. I believe you called in and spoke with Kristy. We were having issues with our community and I was not able to log in. They have fixed it as of yesterday and I am now able to log in. If you ever have issues though, you are more than welcome to call us at 877-748-2709 or chat with us at www.yourhcg.com/contact. Has your hunger and hives subsided? We haven't changed the formula in any way since May 2013. It's through the same laboratory and the same ingredients since May 2013. Anything before that would have been through a different lab that actually halted all of their production of HCG. We are definitely here to help and I'm sorry that the community was having issues so I was not able to log in. It's back up and running, and we shouldn't have any issues from here on out. I also have put my contact information under the Quick Introduction post here - http://community.yourhcg.com/showthread.php?t=6727.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread