+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 403 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Trotter1027
    Tiffany, I feel the same way!! I love talking back and forth with other hcg'ers! Last time I did this people that were actively on the diet could post daily or however often on the yourhcg facebook page. It was so easy and so encouraging. I do miss that. Oh well.

It is definitely maddening! Id say thats pretty good though. 13 days before there wasnt a loss, thats really good!! Dont get discouraged!! Its all worth it! Youre loosing inches even when the scale doesnt show it!!

You go girl!!

Morgan

Trotter1027
    I am on P2D6 and Im down 6 pounds. I weighed myself on my first dose morning, first day of loading and didnt weigh myself after loading. Today was the first day I weighed myself. Im down 6 pounds from my preload weight. Im ok with that!! Yay! Feels good.

I brought my kiddos to the movies on Saturday, to see Maleficient...awesome movie!...it was so hard to not have the sour patch kids or sweedish fish!!! I told myself Oh whats one bag of candy? It wont be that bad to stall for a couple days. I love candy.
    Then I snapped back into reality and didnt cheat. Not even a little. Wahoo!!! I nervous though because my 7 year old was snuggling with me during the movie with his greasy little hands, lol!!, I was so concerned I would gain or stall. Didnt happen, phew!!
    Also, we had communion at church yesterday. I spent time debating on whether or not I would partake....decided Gods more important than my vanity and took communion. Still loosing!! Yay!!
    Uh, the day in the life of an hcg'er. We look at everything a little bit differently dont we.

Trotter1027
    I am on P2D6 and Im down 6 pounds. I weighed myself on my first dose morning, first day of loading and didnt weigh myself after loading. Today was the first day I weighed myself. Im down 6 pounds from my preload weight. Im ok with that!! Yay! Feels good.

I brought my kiddos to the movies on Saturday, to see Maleficient...awesome movie!...it was so hard to not have the sour patch kids or sweedish fish!!! I told myself Oh whats one bag of candy? It wont be that bad to stall for a couple days. I love candy.
    Then I snapped back into reality and didnt cheat. Not even a little. Wahoo!!! I nervous though because my 7 year old was snuggling with me during the movie with his greasy little hands, lol!!, I was so concerned I would gain or stall. Didnt happen, phew!!
    Also, we had communion at church yesterday. I spent time debating on whether or not I would partake....decided Gods more important than my vanity and took communion. Still loosing!! Yay!!
    Uh, the day in the life of an hcg'er. We look at everything a little bit differently dont we.

Great job with sticking with the diet Trotter1027! A movie is definitely a true test of will power, so great job sticking with it. And great job to both you and Tiffany on your losses! Tiffany - don't get discouraged, but if you need anything let me know!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Wow Morgan, great loss! I've only lost 5.2 and am on day 13! I skipped communion thinking it would stall me and I didn't lose anyway, I should have taken it! I think my crazy gain loading caused me to not lose much of my preloading weight. I guess I hade too much fun....mmmm, melted cheese. Have a good day ladies

Tiffany - let me know if you'd like me to take a look at your diet and offer suggestions to help get it going. You can email me directly at sadie@vitalmend.com.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Thanks Sadie, I'll think about it. I probably should be drinking more water and eating more fish, and I am 30 lbs away from where I want to be so it will probably be slower than previous rounds. This is the slowest 30 days of the year

Well I'm definitely here to help. If you decide to send me an email, I can look over your diet, water intake, etc. and offer suggestions from there.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Increased water and spent 30 minutes in the sauna and lost 1.2! Hopefully it's not just water weight from sweating it out!

Sadie, what is your opinion on someone who had anorexia as a teen doing this diet as an adult? My friend wants to do this as she's seen me lose over 100 (in 3 years) and she wants to lose 30. She had anorexia as a teen. She is in her 30's, had 5 kids, and is unhappy with her body. She has tried moderate dieting and exercise, but isn't losing. I am worried that this might trigger food issues for her again. This diet makes me obsess about the scale and I don't think that would be good for her, but on the other hand her weight is affecting her self esteem and confidence. Thoughts?

Tiffany - that is a tough one! Anorexia is definitely nothing that you want to trigger. Her best bet would be to speak with her physician and see what they have to say. They will know her demeanor, triggers, etc. and might be able to help her combat that while doing a low calorie diet. If she did choose to do the diet, we may want to limit the amount of weigh ins so she doesn't become obsessive about weight, but rather have her focus on the food she's eating and making the change to healthier eating habits long term. Maybe try weighing in once a week and measuring inches once a week.

Great job on the 1.2lb loss yesterday. Increasing your water will help your body metabolize the fat you are burning. So you want to drink at least 64oz of water per day, but ideally we recommend drinking half of your weight in ounces of water per day, so if you weigh 180lbs, you should drink approximately 90oz of water per day. I even try to do this when I am not on the diet. I feel a lot better and feel hydrated. It took awhile for my body to adjust to the increase in water, but now that I'm adjusted if I don't get enough water, I'm definitely feeling it.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

+ Reply to Thread