+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 403 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Gemini
    Hello all

I am finally in P4. Doing great! I have stabilized at 142. 8 for the most part. I go up .3 and down . something.
    No major swings in my body. I am surprised at what I can eat without it effecting me. I feel amazing! My birthday is coming up.
    in two weeks and I AM SKINNY!!!!!!!! for the first time for my birthday in, YEARS!!!!! I am in a size 5!!!!! from a 26/28 I could possibly
    squeeze into a 3. lol I am truly-amazed! Thank you Pam.Wiley! Hope you are doing well with your round.

Gemini
    Sorry for the double post. It didn't show, and routed me to a different input page for a title. Ooops!

No problem with the double posts, I have deleted it for you. Congrats on doing so well! So glad you are stable.

Loading starts tomorrow! Bring on the ice cream! I was supposed to do this round 2 months ago, but broke my wrist and put it off. It's a little irritating knowing I should be done already and should already be 20 lbs lighter! I've never done a May/June round and am worried about sunscreen. I burn and freckle just thinking about the sun! Is there a legal sunscreen?

Actually, if you will spend 15 minutes in the sun - unprotected it helps the body to release weight. But whatever you use please make sure it is OIL FREE. Check our Members Site for any suggestions.

Yea Gemini! Way to do it! So proud of you and excited for you.
    Pam

Hey Pam! How is life treating you? Did the last round help get you to where you wanted to be?

Hey Linda, how do I get into the member site? Do I have to call first?

Your access information was sent to you via email after your purchase. If you don't know it then to to the Members site, click on lost password and enter the email address you ordered from us under. It should generate a password reset email to you. Be sure to always check spam in case it goes there.
    Last edited by Sadie; 05-20-2014 at 08:22 PM.

How goes life friends?

+ Reply to Thread