+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 403 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Amiga, yoga is very much like stretching - just more intense.

R1P2D9... Lost 9 pounds

Question... I'm I able to blend together my veggie and fruit, mixed with water to make a smoothie?

Red face YA hAVANT TRIED ZUMBA

Quote Originally Posted by gemini View Post
    i am usually in the gym all the time, after surgery i had a 12 week break. I wish i could have done the round while i was healing. Bol.....that would have been-wonderful!

But oh well. I have to wait a bit longer and work myself back into it. Yoga is wonderful! I do zumba, and high intensity training. Fun stuff!
    Cabbage hates me on protocol! Lol shrimp too! I ate pretty much chicken and cucumbers. Congrats on the loss....
    i guess im not living..lol...gotta try yoga and zumba...all i do is run...i usally run 5 to 6 days a week and do 3 to 4 miles...on lazy days i do my 2 miles...but will definetily try the exercises...change it around a bit..ya im finding out cabbage doesnt like me either..and i know shrimp and fish dont eithe...so im im limited to pretty much just chicken lol....
    Maria HCG Amiga

Ya im gonna try it...will help i bet when i run...awesome thanks
    Maria HCG Amiga

jmzabala82

Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Today Sunday will be my 10th day on f1 so far I've lost 9.5 lbs ! Excited already hopefully I can keep positive and ended loosing my 40 I need to loose ! Sounds like I'm following diet right ?! Wondering How much weight am I supposed to loose the first 2 weeks ?
    Last edited by jmzabala82; 03-02-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycat26 View Post
    R1P2D9... Lost 9 pounds

Question... I'm I able to blend together my veggie and fruit, mixed with water to make a smoothie?
    Yes, you can mix one serving of fruit and vegetable if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by jmzabala82 View Post
    Today Sunday will be my 10th day on f1 so far I've lost 9.5 lbs ! Excited already hopefully I can keep positive and ended loosing my 40 I need to loose ! Sounds like I'm following diet right ?! Wondering How much weight am I supposed to loose the first 2 weeks ?
    What are you eating and I will let you know if you are following it correctly.

jmzabala82
    Eating my protein, veg and fruit twice a day . I guess what my question was if I follow the diet correctly how many lbs would I loose by two weeks ? So far I was loosing 1 lb a day but its been 2 days Tom came to visit and I haven't lose any , is this normal not to loose pounds during Tom period ? Please advice

Yes, it is normal to stall during TOM. That is we advise you to start the protocol immediately AFTER your period ends. What day are you on exactly? What are your menu choices and how much are you measuring?

jmzabala82
    Today wed will be my 10th day, my meals are tea or coffee for breakfast, for lunch fish and a veggie for dinner chicken breast and romaine letter or a veggie for dinner for my snacks I have my fruit been sticking to apples and strawberries , I'm weighing my protein to 100 grams. My veggies I do a cup of strawberries or an apple ,,, I'm also eating a lemon a day and lots of water ,,,

+ Reply to Thread