+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 403 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Gemini
    R4P2D23

So the last few days I have been up and down on the scale. This would be the time TOM would be here
    so I am sure my body is responding hormonally even with the Hysterectomy. I am down 1.1 today-takes me back to 145.3
    I was hoping to be lighter at this point, but I do still have 8 days left so I am hoping to get at least to 140. We shall see!

You are doing great Gemini. Hang in there.

Hi Friends,

How are you all doing? I hope you are all well. I am good, just disappointed. I don't want to be Debbie Downer but I just can't figure this out. I didn't lose anything for a few days, only lost .6 at that point, then nothing again.

I seem to really struggle with the protocol and I don't understand why. I really wonder if I should just go ahead and exercise with it, I might get better results.

I am going to my final round beginning on Mother's Day. If I didn't already have the drops, I would just try to watch calories and exercise.

Forgive the rant, but I just don't know why I don't get the results others are experiencing.

Great idea adding mild to moderate exercise to your day.

This thread is working fine now. I don't know what happened.

Gemini
    R4P2D24

Not sure about why the other checkin is locked-but I made a new one. I hope that was okay?!

.8 down today! I really do believe my body still think it has a TOM. Hehe

144.5 Just for 4.5 lbs away from the 130's I sure hope that goes this week. Sunday is when I'm ending this round
    so I truly am going to do any and-EVERYTHING! to lose this 4.5 lbs! I hope everything is well with you all. Good day!

Okay I moved this. Can you get rid of the other one Linda?

jmzabala82
    Hello everyone I'm very excited today was my 1st day (loading day ) was nice to eat everything although I know I have one more day to eat anything I want then after I will b starting my 500 calorie diet ! This is my first time on the diet and feel excited cant wait to loose my 50 lbs goal ! Wish me Luck !!

Talking Welcome....my first day to on vlcd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmzabala82 View Post
    hello everyone i'm very excited today was my 1st day (loading day ) was nice to eat everything although i know i have one more day to eat anything i want then after i will b starting my 500 calorie diet ! This is my first time on the diet and feel excited cant wait to loose my 50 lbs goal ! Wish me luck !!
    hey congrats on making the best decision of your life....lol...you will do great on yourhcg....as long as you follow the protocol...and any questions...this place is the best....linda is always available ...and alot of us have done a round or two before...so we can also help with advice or encouragement...wish you the best...and we can do this together....hope your a big "loser" lol!!!!
    Maria HCG Amiga

Welcome to our family! So glad you will stay plugged in here with us. This is a great group we support each other throughout each phase of the protocol.

jmzabala82

Thank you lady's

Thank you lady's I will definitely be taking all your info and advice thorough out this fun and exciting journey ! I do like to ask about the quantity of coffee and green tea! My question is may I drink coffee and tea through out my day or only in the morning ? Please advice

+ Reply to Thread