+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 403 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I just wanted to let you know I am not going to be on the boards as much all week. I am a musician and am in the middle of 11 shows in 10 days. I will check emails between sets so let me know if something comes up.
    Good luck with your shows. =]

Thank you. 6 down 4 to go. It's going to be a LOOOONNNNGGG week. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Gemini
    R4P2D19

1.2 Loss this AM. Takes me to 145.3 I am finally losing weight I never took time to lose. YAY!!!!
    I hope these losses are going to continue. That would be nice! =] But we all know the game
    your body is in control. =]

Linda- that a lot of show's wow.

Seems the site was down all day. Hope we get some updates soon. Hope all did well!
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-18-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Nice numbers Gemini! Yeah, the server which runs our site was down this morning again but it is up now.

Gemini
    R4P2D20

I MADE IT TO DAY 20, and feeling strong. I didn't have a loss today (which is fine)
    I had two big losses back to back this late in the game is great day 19 I do believe
    my loss was 1.4 and yesterday was 1.2 so I figured it would be luck if I lost big or anything at all.
    It's okay. I will continue to not have fruit. That seemed to be what helped my weight to start
    moving again. 145.3 it is for today.

Let's here from everyone!
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-19-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Red face Wow...great job

Quote Originally Posted by gemini View Post
    r4p2d20

i made it to day 20, and feeling strong. I didn't have a loss today (which is fine)
    i had two big losses back to back this late in the game is great day 19 i do believe
    my loss was 1.4 and yesterday was 1.2 so i figured it would be luck if i lost big or anything at all.
    It's okay. I will continue to not have fruit. That seemed to be what helped my weight to start

omg...awesome gemini....sweet!!!! Love it...cant wait to start....i love that you post what your doing and how you tweek your diet on big loss days...really helpful...thanks ....i hope to be a big "loser" like you
    Maria HCG Amiga

Gemini
    R4P2D20

I MADE IT TO DAY 20, and feeling strong. I didn't have a loss today (which is fine)
    I had two big losses back to back this late in the game is great day 19 I do believe
    my loss 1.4 and yesterday was 1.2 so I figured it would be luck if I lost big or anther at all.
    It's okay. I will continue to not have fruit. That seemed to be want helped my weight to start

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by HCG AMIGA View Post
    omg...awesome gemini....sweet!!!! Love it...cant wait to start....i love that you post what your doing and how you tweek your diet on big loss days...really helpful...thanks ....i hope to be a big "loser" like you
    Thanks! Doing 4 rounds. I have learned that you have to trick your body into believing you are doing something different.
    I will eat fruit today and tomorrow and then skip it until Monday. When are you starting and what is your height and weight?

Yes, keeping the food changing is really helpful to helping your body release weight and minimize stalls.

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Yes, keeping the food changing is really helpful to helping your body release weight and minimize stalls.
    Linda that is what I have done since r2. I stalled a lot my first round so I thought-well I should try mixing my fruit with my meal or
    eating them as a snack. This round I haven't had them as a snack, just with my meals. I have done way better this round them all of them
    combined.

+ Reply to Thread