+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 403 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Smile Trying to stay positive

Hello everyone,

I took drastic measures to avoid the pitfalls of Valentine's Day by taking the day off work, but do an emergency with a family member, I still failed because I had to be at the emergency room for several hours. It could not be helped and I have accepted it and moved on.

I am up 1.8, one of which came for no apparent reason, but determined to get the losing started again. I have been very strict today.

I still hate the ACV, but I want to do everything I can to give me more chances to be successful.

Tuesday is going to be another challenge for me, I am trying to make a plan now. My husband has to go to the Veteran's hospital and they always take forever. I think I will plan to take my food with me. I think it will work, I will take chicken and cucumber. My morning and afternoon fruit and hopefully I will be home for dinner.

Way to go, Mrsblj and Gemini, keep up the great work!

Gemini
    R4P2D17

.3 off this AM. This brings me onto 147.9! I made it!!! I wish I was in to it a bit more-but I will take it.

As of now-I will be losing bonus weight. I am not ever as close to my goal weight as I wish to be at this point, but hey
    I'm moving. I have lost inches 12 since I started. I will see what tomorrow will bring. It's always fun to think you'll see
    a big loss. I was kind of bummed-but I lost. A loss is a loss.

FitMom- Hey there lady!! Thanks a bunch.....Wow seems like you have so much going on. Keep your head up. You got the right idea taking your food.
    It will all workout in the end. =]

Gemini
    I have been reading this trend now for a few days. It is helping me stay on track and helping me understand why things are the way they are for me.
    I plan on reading it up until I started. It is interesting to see the whoa's that happen to everyone. That helps with the not knowing if you are doing something
    wrong or if it's just the way things are. And boom! It's just the way thing work out on this diet. I did learn that that leaner the body the harder it becomes to
    release abnormal fat. That helped me understand what has happened to my losses. My measurements are Hips 40 lower waist 34 high waist 28 under breast 33
    above breast 33 L-thigh 24 R-thigh 25 L-arm 12 R-arm 12 I'm 5'4 38 years old very small framed. I started out weighing 280 I was busting out of 28's in pant.
    Sweat suits I was in 3 to 4x. I was in a 5x easy in T-shirts for comfort. Dress shirts 3 to 4x. I am now in size 7/8 pant. Ladies small shirts. Sweat suits small.
    My panties were 20's I'm in 5's now. I know TMI- I'm just happy. I suggest for everyone to read through this trend. The things you will learn is simply wonderful.

Gemini, you have simply transformed yourself! So happy for you.
    FitMom, tell me about today.

Linda,

I am disappointed, I have not lost anything. I am up 1.8 (Friday and Saturday).

Not sure where to go from here. I am afraid that I will continue to go up for no reason. This is the same thing that happened kind of last round. I am trying very hard to remain positive.

Any suggestions would be great.

Gemini
    R4P2D18

Linda, I truly have, I can walk past people that I know in the mall and the only reason they stopped was because the recognized my Husband. lol Thank you!

FINALLY SOME RELIEF!

I have been .2 .4 .5 .1 .2 .6 .8 something point point point since the 9th. I am happy to report that
    I had a 1.4 loss this AM. That takes me to 146.5 WOOT WOOT.....Now I feel like I'm losing weight.
    My hopes are that they will continue. I am going to stay away from fruit until the end of my round.
    Each one of my rounds I had to adjust something to increase my losses around this point in my round.
    I only have until the 28th of this month so I am doing everything I can't to at least hit the 130's.

Gemini
    FitMom.

Oh dear... how I wish I had some suggestions. I am so sorry you are having such a rough round.

Are you tall? Maybe your body has met it's limit of release?

Talking Wow congrats

Quote Originally Posted by gemini View Post
    i have been reading this trend now for a few days. It is helping me stay on track and helping me understand why things are the way they are for me.
    I plan on reading it up until i started. It is interesting to see the whoa's that happen to everyone. That helps with the not knowing if you are doing something
    wrong or if it's just the way things are. And boom! It's just the way thing work out on this diet. I did learn that that leaner the body the harder it becomes to
    release abnormal fat. That helped me understand what has happened to my losses. My measurements are hips 40 lower waist 34 high waist 28 under breast 33
    above breast 33 l-thigh 24 r-thigh 25 l-arm 12 r-arm 12 i'm 5'4 38 years old very small framed. I started out weighing 280 i was busting out of 28's in pant.
    Sweat suits i was in 3 to 4x. I was in a 5x easy in t-shirts for comfort. Dress shirts 3 to 4x. I am now in size 7/8 pant. Ladies small shirts. Sweat suits small.
    My panties were 20's i'm in 5's now. I know tmi- i'm just happy. I suggest for everyone to read through this trend. The things you will learn is simply wonderful.
    gemini...congrats amiga....that is "sooo" awesome...my story is so similar....im not as small as you...my frame is medium...but i usually measure about the same....so encouraging to see all you have done ...and at the same time....to see im not alone....only we know how hard it is to lose all that weight and keep it off. You go gemini soo happy for your accomplishment and thank you for posting your updates...you have been added to my hero list!!!!
    Maria HCG Amiga

Hoping for an update from FitMom. How is today?

How is life treating you Amiga and Gemini?

+ Reply to Thread