+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 403 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Gemini
    R4P2D14

Well- I guess the 18lbs loss in 9 days was the days I was going to have losses without having to fight for the loss. =[

Been stuck at 149.6 this will make it the second day. I am going to keep my head up-just wish I could at least see some
    . somethings instead of nothing. Ugh! Okay okay okay......enough pouting.

Welcome! I know it is easy to get used to the large weight loss in the beginning. However, for 99% of the population it does slow down Try not to be too disappointed.
    Please try to walk every day it will help prevent stalls.

Gemini
    R4P2D15

.6 down today. Not complaining at all. I got the scale to move in the right direction.

I am super active throughout the day so I walk. I am a homeschooling Mommy so I am up and down here and there all day long.
    I think my body just needed to adjust to the 18 lb loss. That was a lot in just 9 days. I am excited to be half way done with this round though.
    I just wish I was just a tad bit past my before surgery weight. I will be soon. I just have to find some way to not think about it. =]

Hope you are doing well FitMom!

Hello Gemini,

Good job on your loss! Keep up the good work. Not doing so well today, was up 1 lb for no apparent reason.

Really trying to stay positive but it's hard!

Gemini
    Thanks FitMom!

Okay, what are you eating? Are you using a lot of salt? Are you wearing gloves to do stuff around the house- Food prep, Feeding animals if any, Caring for a baby, Dusting, Dishing, Washing clothes, cleaning in general? I keep gloves on. Have you done the detox bath? Water intake ok? I am sorry you are having a hard time. I think I'm gonna drop fruit for the rest of my round and see if that pushes me into losing big the next week or so. I sure hope things are better tomorrow. xoxo

Gemini,

I am using gloves for just about everything and drinking more water than I can stomach. I have not done a detox bath yet as I am only on Day 9.

I really enjoy my fruit so I am not going to give it up. I am somewhat hungry by nighttime and don't think I would make it on less food.

I had a bit of an emergency this evening as well and am waiting on an answer from Linda to know what to do.

mrsblj
    It has been a long day of temptation! I avoided all of the snacks that I would've normally devoured. It was sooo hard, but I managed to keep myself together. Day 9 for me, and I'm down 1.6 pounds
    I think walking the night before really helped increase my loss. I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day. Good night!

Gemini
    R4P2D16

Down .8 this AM- and I just could have kicked the scale. Bol.....I'm only .2 away from 147.

I will not eat my fruit for this week if I continue to lose. .8 was way better than .6 so I
    am hoping for a nice loss tomorrow without fruit. I hate to give it up, but I think that might
    be the problem for this half of my round. I couldn't eat shrimp my second round-but did great on it my first round.
    Never had a problem with apples, tomatoes, cabbage until my third round so I don't eat that stuff either. =[

I don't have much to choose from Strawberries HATE ME no matter what round. I tried them on every round but this one.
    Gained every stinking time I would eat them.

I eat chicken, veal and round roast for protein

Lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.

No melba or breadsticks. Never got them so I never used then.

Seasons: Sea salt-black pepper

and now no fruit.

148.2 is the weight for the day. I have thirteen more days to get to 130
    Is it going to happen? We shall see.

Gemini
    R4P2D16

Down .8 this AM- and I just could have kicked the scale. Bol.....I'm only .2 away from 147.

I will not eat my fruit for this week if I continue to lose. .8 was way better than .6 so I
    am hoping for a nice loss tomorrow without fruit. I hate to give it up, but I think that might
    be the problem for this half of my round. I couldn't eat shrimp my second round-but did great on it my first round.
    Never had a problem with apples, tomatoes, cabbage until my third round so I don't eat that stuff either. =[

I don't have much to choose from Strawberries HATE ME no matter what round. I tried them on every round but this one.
    Gained every sticking time I would eat them.

I eat chicken, veal and round roast for protein

Lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.

No melba or breadsticks. Never got them so I never used then.

Seasons: Sea salt-black pepper

and now no fruit.

148.2 is the weight for the day. I have thirteen more days to get to 130
    Is it going to happen? We shall see.

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Gemini,

I am using gloves for just about everything and drinking more water than I can stomach. I have not done a detox bath yet as I am only on Day 9.

I really enjoy my fruit so I am not going to give it up. I am somewhat hungry by nighttime and don't think I would make it on less food.

I had a bit of an emergency this evening as well and am waiting on an answer from Linda to know what to do.
    Don't give up! I'm sure Linda will be able to help. I hated to have to give up my fruit so I understand.
    Hope you get it all figured out. I hope your emergency wasn't to serious. Hang in there.

+ Reply to Thread