+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 403 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

So you waited 10 months to do another round? If so, then I would wait 6 weeks before another round. 3 on each of P3 & P4.
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-12-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Gemini
    R4P2D13

Oy! What a roller coaster ride the past few days. Yikes!

Hello to anyone that may have been wondering about me. I'M ALIVE!!!! Bol....

Monday I had a 1.0 Tuesday I stalled and this morning I had a .07 loss which
    has me back in the 140's!!!! YAY I have been trying to get on here to log for the past
    two days. Just goes to show you to life can take you away from what is important. Good day all!

Wink Hello fitmom

Quote Originally Posted by fitmom View Post
    linda,

i will do my best to mix up proteins, but there isn't much to for me to choose from, chicken and fish and i plan to occasional have lean beef, because if i don't i will go crazy eating chicken and fish everyday. I am not going to bother with shrimp at all because the only way i like to eat them, i cannot have.

I think i drank too much water today. I have 2 1/2 liters and i feel like i am going to float away.

Hcg amiga, great to see you back. You have done so well at keeping your weight off. That is inspiring. I hope to do the same.

I don't think i will get where i want to be with this round, so i am looking at when i could do another, which i hope will be my final.

My questions is i waited 10 months before i began another round, i think i had made it about 20 days into the round that i did last time before giving up. So my last day of drops will be march 9th, so after 3 days of weaning, when would i be able to do another round?

Thank you for your help and for answering my many questions.

hey chica....glad to see you again....ya...ive gained a few but i go by pant size...ive maintained somewhat...ups and downs...but i never give up...lol...thats all we can do amiga....looking forward to keeping in touch with all of you ...especially during the ph 2.....i remember the first 2 weeks are always the hardest...especially when you have been able to eat some (good)carbs....im excited for you fitmommy...especially this being your final...it might me mine as well....im looking for a size 8/7 and im pretty sure i will find it....coming from a size 18/20 back in 2010 when i started.....lol...its been a long journey...but worth every moment !!!! Excited for you!!!
    Maria HCG Amiga

Gemini
    FitMom- you are doing great! Keep up the great work.

I am going to be on my drops either until I hit my goal, or I run out whichever comes first!
    So I am gonna be here with ya. Have have the rest of this month and whatever days in March
    if any. I'm hoping I will be moving into P3 by March 8th.

Keep up the great work lady!!!

Morning friends. How goes the weight loss. Roll Call! How much have you lost?

Linda,

I just want to be clear are saying I would need to wait 12 weeks between my last drops and my next round?

Thanks,

Gemini,

Looks like we will move to P3 within a day or two of each other.

Hang in there, you are going to do just fine.

Roll call,

Down only 1.0 today. I got on and off the scale three times to make sure. From Saturday until today, I have lost 5.7 lbs. I was hoping for more, since it's really only the first week, but I will take what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Linda,

I just want to be clear are saying I would need to wait 12 weeks between my last drops and my next round?

Thanks,
    No I said 6 weeks total 3 weeks on each P3 & P4. I am advising this because you had 10 months between your last round and the one you are on.

mrsblj
    Hi everyone! I went back to January and read posts to try to catch up. I'm going to try my best to check in as much as possible. Fitmom, you and I started on the same day! Glad to know that I have someone in the exact same boat as me. This is my 3rd round. The first round was great, second round I quit, and this one I'm sure will have great results. I had a baby a year ago and could not motivate myself to lose weight. HCG was my last resort because I know the strict protocol will keep me in check. It's been a journey, but I'm willing to stick to it. It's so tempting when one has made their life revolve around food. I can't wait to drop the pounds and inches, so that I can retrain my body to eat in moderation. I have a close friend who has done HCG before and has been my drill sergeant. She's pregnant now, so she roots me on everyday. She knows that if the weight doesn't fall off after she has the baby, I'm going to be the mean one! I always love the beginning because the weight just falls off. I'm scared that it will slow down, but as long as I'm losing I'm okay. Enough of my rambling. I forgot to weigh myself before I started , but here are my losses so far:
    2.6 185.2 Load Day 1
    2.7 183.4 (-1.8) Load Day 2
    2.8 180.8 (-2.6) VLC
    2.9 176.6 (-4.2)
    2.10 174.8 (-1.8)
    2.11 173.0 (-1.8)
    2.12 171.0 (-2.0)

+ Reply to Thread