+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 403 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I will say a prayer. You are doing great at being patient. Hang in there.

The boards are super quiet here. It was really busy when I tried this before. I guess many have already reach their goals and don't frequent as much.

Today I am experiencing a bit of hunger, not sure why. I have had probably one glass short of a gallon of water, I had to stop drinking because it was after 7 PM and I don't want to be up all night. I went to the bathroom a lot today at work and I am really wanting a good nights sleep. Headache has lifted somewhat. I was cranky today and I could tell, but was trying to have a better mood.

This is the quiet time of year. I hope the hunger gets better. Don't forget Food Channel helps.
    Crankiness is very common. Your body is adjusting to so much. Tell friends and family I said to please be patient with you.

Good morning,

Got rid of 1.6 today! It's my 4th VLCD day.

I am not going to complain, just want to keep it up.

Linda, Can you have the same protein for lunch And dinner?

Yes but I would prefer you mix it up if you can.

Red face Back again/yearly round!!!

Hcg amigas....hello....im back...well...not yet...lol...but i will...ordering drops in the next few days...and will start my yearly round next week...so excited...have maintained my size 10/9 since last year in april that i did a round...looking forward to hitting a size 8/7 this time....yippeeee....cant wait my beautiful amigos and amigas....you all have a blessed day...talk to you soon
    Maria HCG Amiga

How nice to see you Amiga! I look forward to sharing this journey with you as well.

Amigaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Great to see you too linda...cant do this without you!!!!!
    Maria HCG Amiga

I'm here when you need me.

Linda,

I will do my best to mix up proteins, but there isn't much to for me to choose from, chicken and fish and I plan to occasional have lean beef, because if I don't I will go crazy eating chicken and fish everyday. I am not going to bother with shrimp at all because the only way I like to eat them, I cannot have.

I think I drank too much water today. I have 2 1/2 liters and I feel like I am going to float away.

HCG AMIGA, great to see you back. You have done so well at keeping your weight off. That is inspiring. I hope to do the same.

I don't think I will get where I want to be with this round, so I am looking at when I could do another, which I hope will be my final.

My questions is I waited 10 months before I began another round, I think I had made it about 20 days into the round that I did last time before giving up. So my last day of drops will be March 9th, so after 3 days of weaning, when would I be able to do another round?

Thank you for your help and for answering my many questions.

+ Reply to Thread