+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 403 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Yes, this is normal. That is why Dr. Simeons called his manuscript Pounds and Inches. You start by losing pounds then the inches kick in.

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Worry??? NEVER. You are losing like a man. THEY are the ones who lose 2 pounds a day.

If you hit your goal you can re-adjust your goal or let me know and we will work together to maintain your loss while continuing the drops.
    What we will do is make adjustments to your menu.
    Linda, thank you thank you thank you oh so much! My surgeon was right!!!! I am so glad you came back with the same response. I am okay now

I didn't realize the lose between men and women were different. Huh?!

Hello there!

It's been a very busy day and a hard one. It's my first VLCD and I have the worst headache ever. I didn't experience in my last round so I had to take some aspirin.

I gained 6 lbs during the 2 load days and that somewhat scares me, I am really hoping that I see a loss in the morning. I want the load weight gone at least by Monday morning.

Gemini, you are on a role and you are doing a great job. Don't panic just keep up the good work. I only want to do 30 days, no longer. I really want this round to be successful and I looked back this is actually my third round. My first round ended after a couple of weeks because I got sick and my second round was just extremely frustrating and I couldn't do it anymore.

I drank the AVC and that was horrible. I even put lemon stevia drops in it, OMG!

Gemini
    Day-10 round-4 phase-2

Wow-day 10?! My round seemed like it was going slow until I just really sat back and thought of my second round. Bol..... The first went by fast. That second-one. UGH! Lasted for-ever!!! LOL

I am pleased to say that another lb is gone. I had a 1.0 loss which takes me to 150.3-I would have LOVED to see the 140's, but I will take this. A move down is closer and .3 away from is nothing.
    I am just praying I see them tomorrow..... I know I sound really weight conscience- but I'm not. It's just that this is weight I have already worked off, and it feels like the very first day of my first round. =[
    I guess it's kinda good, because even though I am small. I know I have weight on me that I don't want on me and the "Fat girl' living in me- her feelings are still there. I feel those feelings as a small woman. This little journey I had to go through. I'm glad I did. Now as the "SKINNY GIRL" I know that feeling and how it all came rushing back. It's hurt's. I'm now glad I had to travel this road. I made me travel a road of reality
    that we all could forget down the road. Hummm! I'm taking this losses as a huge bonus!!!!

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Hello there!

It's been a very busy day and a hard one. It's my first VLCD and I have the worst headache ever. I didn't experience in my last round so I had to take some aspirin.

I gained 6 lbs during the 2 load days and that somewhat scares me, I am really hoping that I see a loss in the morning. I want the load weight gone at least by Monday morning.

Gemini, you are on a role and you are doing a great job. Don't panic just keep up the good work. I only want to do 30 days, no longer. I really want this round to be successful and I looked back this is actually my third round. My first round ended after a couple of weeks because I got sick and my second round was just extremely frustrating and I couldn't do it anymore.

I drank the AVC and that was horrible. I even put lemon stevia drops in it, OMG!
    I'm only looking to do a 21 day round. I hope the losses stay stable and have some low points just so I don't go over my losses-or slow down and have to do a longer round. I guess only time will tell
    I sure hope that you are feeling better.

Oh yeah! The good ol' AVC cocktail. Whoa!!! Bad Ju Ju Bol....

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Linda, thank you thank you thank you oh so much! My surgeon was right!!!! I am so glad you came back with the same response. I am okay now

I didn't realize the lose between men and women were different. Huh?!
    Yes, the difference is really big. Much to the irritation of women. The difference is caused by hormones. Men lose 1-2 pounds a day women .5 .8 per day on average.

I know the ACV tastes terrible that is why I mix it with lots of water lemon and I use half my orange in it and add Orange stevia to it too.

Hello friends,

R2P2D4, only down 1 lb. I don't understand how that happens after a day of less than 500 calories. I only hope tomorrow is better or panic will definitely have set in.

Headache is lingering but not as bad as yesterday.

I got a FitBit to track my steps and activity, I really like it. It comes in help when I am trying to watch my activity to make sure that I am getting up and moving from time to time, my job is pretty sedentary. I have a second job at a Pier I and I am moving all the time, so that helps. I will use that as my hour walk eventhough I am there at least 3 hours. I only work a couple nights a week. I am only going to do this for a year. The extra money will pay off some bills then I will be done.

Gemini, I meant to tell you that I do believe in the power of prayer and I will definitely include you in my prayers. Sometimes we are a little hesitant to mention praying because this isn't necessarily that kind of site or we don't want to offend anyone, but I personally could not make it each day without praying.

Have a wonderful day, it's time for lunch.

FitMom, if you will send me your menu via the email I sent you in response, we will take a look and see where we are at. Don't worry, we will figure this out.

Hello everyone,

R3P1D5, down 2lbs., better than yesterday and hoping for another 2 tomorrow to get rid of load weight.

I'll check back later, gotta get ready for work.

+ Reply to Thread