Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Hey all!

Sorry been a bit busy.

R4P2D7

Feb 2 was a .6 loss
    Feb 3 was a .2 loss
    Today Feb 4 was a 1.1 lbs lost I below my starting weight from my loading I was 169. 1 after loading I was 158.2 before loading.
    I had a hysterectomy this past Nov and gained weight from sitting. I before surgery weighed 147.6 I gained and continued no matter how
    many steak days I'd do. So I thought-well this hysterectomy had to have screwed up my last round the was finished in August. Surgery was that November. Maintained my loses
    from the last round with diet and exercise with not a problem, so this has got to be it! Just a bit of a back story for some people just popping in. =]

Current weight 155.9 I want to get to 130 My goal right now is to see the 147.6 or past, because that means I'm not losing weight I have already lose so I will be more up beat then. lol I am so glad I'm getting close.
    Thanks for the update Gemini! I know you will get to your goal. Let me know right away if you hit a bump int he road.

Gemini
    Thanks, Linda! I will do so!

R4P2D8

1.7 LBS DOWN! 154.2 is today's weigh in. I really wish I could see 146.0 So I can start to feel better about my losses.
    I am happy that it's coming off- JUST WISHING I WAS LOSING WEIGHT I HAVEN'T ALREADY WORKED ON. =[
    I know boo hoo!!! BOL.....I know that it wasn't my fault I gained, but it's just is bring me down! GURRR!

I think the problem started at week four. My doctor put me on rest (not total rest) but wasn't able to get in the gym-something that I am very use to
    I go to the gym everyday, literally! I had trouble stabilizing my last round. I finally got it under control. Then surgery happened. So I am chalking this up to
    this is something that I need to do, and not being forced to due. I was going to do another round anyways. I just wanted to wait until after this month because
    I always make a homemade-everything from scratch, Spaghetti From the noodles to the sauce for my late Mother's birthday, Plus My Husband and I will be giving the green light for
    intimacy (sorry TMI) and we was planning a tiny get away, but! We have change our plans for later. Which means yes that will be on hold until this round is done. =[
    But the light at the end of the tunnel is there. I will be at my goal and I will be happy in my new body for the night we do get together. As for my Mother's birthday I am going to have a balloon
    launch and just call it a day! I think at lease doing that we celebrated her. =] Thanks for reading my babble.

Happy everyone is having great loss.

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Gemini,

Looks like you are off to a great start! Keep it up and you will be where you want to be in no time.

I had a hysterectomy 21 years ago and I didn't seem to be affected until the last 8 years. It seemed like no matter what I would do, the most I could lose and keep off is 8 to 10 lbs. So the last year, I started exercising more and doing different exercise and I saw my body change slowly but no major drop in weight.

I said this before but my first round was not successful. I stalled for a long time and couldn't get moving really, so I became frustrated and quit.

What I would love to do is get this extra eight off and run a half marathon by the end of Summer before turning 45.
    FitMom,

Thanks....I just hope it continues. I'm glad there is someone here that has had a hysterectomy. The good thing for you is
    it doesn't seem to be the Hyst causing your weight issues. Are you on HRT? If you don't mind me asking. How much do you weigh?

I am glad that you came back for another round. I'm a bit frustrated having to be here before I was ready, but felt like if I didn't
    thing would have continued to get worst for me with this weight swing I have been on. WE CAN BE HERE FRUSTRATED TOGETHER!!!
    Just try to stay positive and focus more on why you are doing this round-because you have a goal of. One! Losing the weight. Two! Running a marathon by
    the end of Summer before you turn 45. Those are some pretty great goals, and doable. Stick it out. Linda did say that surgical weight is a bit more stubborn then
    abnormal fat. If that is the case with you. Just be patient. I know it's hard to do when working so hard at something. Doing everything by the book and not getting what you
    want from it. Stay and work it out!!! WE GOT THIS-FitMom!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Thanks, Linda! I will do so!

R4P2D8

1.7 LBS DOWN! 154.2 is today's weigh in. I really wish I could see 146.0 So I can start to feel better about my losses.
    I am happy that it's coming off- JUST WISHING I WAS LOSING WEIGHT I HAVEN'T ALREADY WORKED ON. =[
    I know boo hoo!!! BOL.....I know that it wasn't my fault I gained, but it's just is bring me down! GURRR!

I think the problem started at week four. My doctor put me on rest (not total rest) but wasn't able to get in the gym-something that I am very use to
    I go to the gym everyday, literally! I had trouble stabilizing my last round. I finally got it under control. Then surgery happened. So I am chalking this up to
    this is something that I need to do, and not being forced to due. I was going to do another round anyways. I just wanted to wait until after this month because
    I always make a homemade-everything from scratch, Spaghetti From the noodles to the sauce for my late Mother's birthday, Plus My Husband and I will be giving the green light for
    intimacy (sorry TMI) and we was planning a tiny get away, but! We have change our plans for later. Which means yes that will be on hold until this round is done. =[
    But the light at the end of the tunnel is there. I will be at my goal and I will be happy in my new body for the night we do get together. As for my Mother's birthday I am going to have a balloon
    launch and just call it a day! I think at lease doing that we celebrated her. =] Thanks for reading my babble.

Happy everyone is having great loss.
    I like the idea of creating a new way of celebrating your mom. I have realized how many events in our life surround food and people who struggle with our weight - like us - need to begin to develop new ways of socializing which doesn't involve food or if it does limit the food to healthy food.
    For instance, a couple weeks back I had family in town and my SD Chargers were in the playoffs so we had a dinner. I cooked. All of it was healthy. Everyone loved that the food was not heavy and fattening. It was my way of sharing my lifestyle/diet socially. The next morning we were all so happy to have spent the time together and felt physically better having eaten proteins and vegetables not covered in sauces or breads.

Gemini,

Thank you for the encouragement! I am in it to win it. I don't think I have ever been more focused. I have tried to play out all of the scenarios in my mind and I really want to do this. I am so tired of carrying around this extra weight.

Currently I am not on HRT and have been checked. My levels are good so I may not need them for a while, thank God. I am slightly over 190 and have never been this heavy so it's really bothering me.

Linda,

Thank you so much for your support. I really do want to be successful so I am willing to listen to your sound wisdom and get this weight off of me.

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I like the idea of creating a new way of celebrating your mom. I have realized how many events in our life surround food and people who struggle with our weight - like us - need to begin to develop new ways of socializing which doesn't involve food or if it does limit the food to healthy food.
    For instance, a couple weeks back I had family in town and my SD Chargers were in the playoffs so we had a dinner. I cooked. All of it was healthy. Everyone loved that the food was not heavy and fattening. It was my way of sharing my lifestyle/diet socially. The next morning we were all so happy to have spent the time together and felt physically better having eaten proteins and vegetables not covered in sauces or breads.
    Thanks! =] I thought the same thing-and yes! You are so right..... EVERYTHING INVOLVES FOOD!!!! And I love the cooking healthy to share your lifestyle. What a way to honor who you are. =]

Gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Thanks! =] I thought the same thing-and yes! You are so right..... EVERYTHING INVOLVES FOOD!!!! And I love the cooking healthy to share your lifestyle. What a way to honor who you are. =]

Gemini
    Gemini,

Thank you for the encouragement! I am in it to win it. I don't think I have ever been more focused. I have tried to play out all of the scenarios in my mind and I really want to do this. I am so tired of carrying around this extra weight.

Currently I am not on HRT and have been checked. My levels are good so I may not need them for a while, thank God. I am slightly over 190 and have never been this heavy so it's really bothering me.
    You are welcome, and so worth every stitch effort to getting it off. You are here and should do exactly what your mind is telling you. Trust me! I was very heavy, heavier than where you are at. I KNOW!!! Being in a body that you are uncomfortable in is a challenge. Certainly much more of a challenge than dropping and weighting for it to come. off, huh? Hang in there. We got this.

Gemini
    Gemini,

You are welcome, and so worth every stitch effort to getting it off. You are here and should do exactly what your mind is telling you. Trust me! I was very heavy, heavier than where you are at. I KNOW!!! Being in a body that you are uncomfortable in is a challenge. Certainly much more of a challenge than dropping and weighting for it to come. off, huh? Hang in there. We got this.

+ Reply to Thread