Page 364 of 403 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

You'll do great!

Gemini
    Thank you for the confidence. =]

Gemini
    R4P2D3

Down 1.1 this AM. Yay!!! I am happy with that. Off to tomorrow.

Awesome! Congrats Gemini.

Hello everyone,

I am starting my journey with loading on Thursday. I had an appointment change that prevented me from starting this weekend. So it's my daughters birthday anyway, I will just have some cake now for my first load day.

I am really hoping for a good round this time. I struggle with my weight and I am tired of struggling, so this I am hoping to do really well.

I know that there are many different types of HCG programs and ways to do HCG. There is a wealth of information on YouTube, so many success stories. That in itself is encouraging.

Remember that breads, cakes and cookies are not what we want to load with. Things with high fat like heavy cream, butter, half and half, pizza, ice cream, whipping cream etc. So have the cake but have it with a large glass of heavy cream.

Yes Linda,

I plan to eat some pizza and ice cream and some other things. I wondered if Chocolate milk would be okay. I have never ever had heavy cream and the thought and sounds of it makes me gag. What exactly does it taste like?

Gemini
    Hey all!

Sorry been a bit busy.

R4P2D7

Feb 2 was a .6 loss
    Feb 3 was a .2 loss
    Today Feb 4 was a 1.1 lbs lost I below my starting weight from my loading I was 169. 1 after loading I was 158.2 before loading.
    I had a hysterectomy this past Nov and gained weight from sitting. I before surgery weighed 147.6 I gained and continued no matter how
    many steak days I'd do. So I thought-well this hysterectomy had to have screwed up my last round the was finished in August. Surgery was that November. Maintained my loses
    from the last round with diet and exercise with not a problem, so this has got to be it! Just a bit of a back story for some people just popping in. =]

Current weight 155.9 I want to get to 130 My goal right now is to see the 147.6 or past, because that means I'm not losing weight I have already lose so I will be more up beat then. lol I am so glad I'm getting close.

Gemini,

Looks like you are off to a great start! Keep it up and you will be where you want to be in no time.

I had a hysterectomy 21 years ago and I didn't seem to be affected until the last 8 years. It seemed like no matter what I would do, the most I could lose and keep off is 8 to 10 lbs. So the last year, I started exercising more and doing different exercise and I saw my body change slowly but no major drop in weight.

I said this before but my first round was not successful. I stalled for a long time and couldn't get moving really, so I became frustrated and quit.

What I would love to do is get this extra eight off and run a half marathon by the end of Summer before turning 45.

Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Yes Linda,

I plan to eat some pizza and ice cream and some other things. I wondered if Chocolate milk would be okay. I have never ever had heavy cream and the thought and sounds of it makes me gag. What exactly does it taste like?
    Heavy cream tastes like milk only BETTER! It is thicker so what I want you to thin it out a little with water and drink it down like a glass of milk. You can even have a deep fried donut with it if you wish - preferably custard filled. Make sure the cream is really cold. YUM!

This round if it gets tough I want you to get in touch with me right away. I don't want you quitting. We will do it together.
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-04-2014 at 10:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread