+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 403 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

blackberries and raspberries can I eat frozen ?

Mannglj
    Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    blackberries and raspberries can I eat frozen ?
    I ate fresh~ I had 5 of each... Was I not supposed to???

im sure you can have berries I just wondered if I could have frozen
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannglj View Post
    I ate fresh~ I had 5 of each... Was I not supposed to???

It must be fresh and I would have them only after the first 3-4 days.

Mannglj
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    It must be fresh and I would have them only after the first 3-4 days.
    Oops! It was at a work Breakfast....at least I passed on the egg,potato,sausage bake and the cinnamon rolls and the sticky buns and the banana breads!!!
    Was so excited for a big ole steak tonight...and can only eat half!!! Do you think my stomach shrunk a bit!

Hopefully you don't have difficulty. I would stick with P2 type foods for the most part and all veggies / fruits must be fresh. Proteins should be in their natural form. I would take another look at the P3 instructions before adding new foods or send me an email.

Hi friends, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a new year full of weight loss!! I'm about 40 days into P4 now after R2 and I'm still staying strong - between 155 and 157 consistently now. I am eating all different kinds of foods and I'm totally stabilized. I'm strongly debating a R3 now. I said I was going to do the last 15 lbs by myself, but it's proved extremely difficult with work - I simply haven't had the time to exercise lately. 1 quick round of 23 days would push me to my final weight goal and so it's hard to resist. I'll be making that decision after the New Year. Who knows...I may be back soon

Best wishes to all!!

Sunflower, here is my advice. Stay in your skin for a while. You may find that you are quite content with where you are. If you aren't happy after another month or two do another round. We all need a little time in our new skin to see if it fits or is still a bit too tight
    Last edited by Sadie; 12-27-2013 at 11:40 AM.

that's cute linda lol

i am quite comfortable with where i am - the change in my body is so noticeable. i put a side by side of a picture at thanksgiving (at my new weight) and one from back in march when i went to vegas w/ my bff - i was at least 190 lbs, probably closer to 200 lbs. the difference is shocking. seeing me now, i know i could stay, but a piece of me is nervous that i need some "buffer" to keep me sane. if i go over my weight that i am now...say into the 160's....i know i'm too heavy for my frame. if i were to lose the extra 10-15 and get to what one would consider "skinny" then i know if i fluctuate and maybe gain a few back, it would give me more peace.

i'm going to take your advice and wait around for a bit. going to do a full body detox after the holidays are completely finished and clean my system out of what i know hasn't been the best food/drink choices. then we'll see how i feel and what the next steps are.

all i can say is that it was TOUGH but WORTH IT and my self-esteem is back. thanks!!

What are you doing for your detox? Do you have special stuff you take?

+ Reply to Thread