+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 403 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Yup... Which is what I am doing now...

Even though I didn't get dinner as planned yesterday, my increased water must have helped. I was back down into the 189 range again. Had only gone up to 190.4, so no major swing...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

Sounds perfect to me!

hi everyone Im at 148.8 now 14.8 loss so far this round 4-5 more days of P2 (im going until my drops run out) was hoping to lose 20lbs this round but I am happy with my losses so far Maybe I will get close to 20 lbs come on P3 !!

I pray that you make it Melanie!

Mannglj
    Haven't checked in for a while...after 10 days of terrible Tom then Thanksgiving I am finally .2 over my original goal this round! I decided to continue on for a couple of weeks and would love to loose 5.8 more in the next 6 days! I average about .5 a day so I'm not sure it I will make it but would love to start p3 in the 150's! Linda, any tips on accelerating losses these last few days? Heading up to a detox bath now which will feel great since it's 15 degrees outside!

Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    hi everyone Im at 148.8 now 14.8 loss so far this round 4-5 more days of P2 (im going until my drops run out) was hoping to lose 20lbs this round but I am happy with my losses so far Maybe I will get close to 20 lbs come on P3 !!
    You will get there!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannglj View Post
    Haven't checked in for a while...after 10 days of terrible Tom then Thanksgiving I am finally .2 over my original goal this round! I decided to continue on for a couple of weeks and would love to loose 5.8 more in the next 6 days! I average about .5 a day so I'm not sure it I will make it but would love to start p3 in the 150's! Linda, any tips on accelerating losses these last few days? Heading up to a detox bath now which will feel great since it's 15 degrees outside!
    Way to go Mannglj!!!!
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!

Ok, the hives HAVE to be caused by the stevia... My question is, if I am now 'allergic' to the stevia drops, will that mean I am also allergic to the powder? I am about to toss all my stevia, because I doubt I will be able to use it at all next round with as sensitive to a few drops as I am...

Mannglj
    Oh man...that stinks! What makes you think the stevia!

tygereye, so sorry to hear about the liquid stevia. I have no idea whether powder will cause a reaction. There is only one way to find out.

Hi everyone I have about 2 more days of drops and im sure TOM will be showing his self tonight or tomorrow My concern is will I get the right LDW while on TOM What should I do?
    I had a .2 gain this morning I know its not much but I dislike any gain LOL Thanks

+ Reply to Thread