+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 403 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I did a steak day on Sunday and dropped .8 which still left me at 2.2 over. Yesterday I gain .4 so now I am 2.6 over. I was following the rules it just didn't put me back in the safe zone. Yesterday morning when I realized I didn't get below the 2lbs I didn't know what to do??? (see above post)

Sorry, yesterday was kind of a bad day for me with my sister and all. In the future, if you do not reach within two pounds repeat the steak day using London Broil this time and a lot of it. 1 - 1 1/2 pounds. You don't have to eat it all but being full is the key. Lots of water throughout the day.
    Last edited by Sadie; 11-19-2013 at 11:49 AM.

I am finding it very difficult to resist foods this time on phase 3... I'm on protein load day 2, (I did much better today, although I'm crazy tired and run down). Nothing that I am eating is really satisfying me...

Banned
    my first day of protein loading - about gagged on the chicken in the afternoon. My stomach felt queasy all day and low energy. Hope tomorrow is better and I sure wish I had a cushion - I can't believe I gained during the no drop 500 calorie days! 1.5 before my ceiling is too close for me entering into P3D2!

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    I am finding it very difficult to resist foods this time on phase 3... I'm on protein load day 2, (I did much better today, although I'm crazy tired and run down). Nothing that I am eating is really satisfying me...
    That can happen if you are not able to get enough protein. How is it this morning? Were you able to get more protein?

Quote Originally Posted by ssieber View Post
    my first day of protein loading - about gagged on the chicken in the afternoon. My stomach felt queasy all day and low energy. Hope tomorrow is better and I sure wish I had a cushion - I can't believe I gained during the no drop 500 calorie days! 1.5 before my ceiling is too close for me entering into P3D2!
    It does happen. With the lean protein you will lose it. I also gain during weaning but always drop down as low as 3 pounds during the first few days of protein. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    That can happen if you are not able to get enough protein. How is it this morning? Were you able to get more protein?
    I got more in yesterday, than I did Monday, and I am going to try to get even more in today... I'm just not wanting to eat. I'm tired, and really run down...

Poor thing! So sorry about the horrible start to P3.

It's been a trying round that is for sure... Lol!! Just going to keep plugging along. I had my eggs this morning, and have managed to choke down one chicken breast so far today... UGGGHHH

Is the power restored?

+ Reply to Thread